Download: Battlefield P4F [codegame.net]

CodeGame

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have a couple issues after purchasing the theme:

1. There is a LOT of open space where the "breadcrumb" and "social media" icons should be.....but no icons and just space. If I delete the social media icons, it makes it better, but still too much space:

%7Boption%7D

2. When clicking on and going to the NEW or LATEST topics, there is a column of white which needs to be fixed:

%7Boption%7D

3. I have IP.Chat installed, and need to figure out how to make the chat window area easier to read (the text and background kind of blend in together):

%7Boption%7D

Thank you in advance for ANY help which can be offered.....I don't mind manually editing the CSS or template files, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

A couple of things:

1. The latest version says:

• Compatible with contact system
  • Fixed topics moderations
  • Fixed unread bg on boardindex

If the author has corrected his contact system to fix the issue, will your latest update mess that up? I just don't want it to "break" again

2. In IP.Chat with your theme.....how do I correct the width of the smiley drop-down? You can either see the emoticon or the smiley, but not both (how can I change the column width?)...see screenshot below:

%7Boption%7D

Thank you in advance....

If the author has corrected his contact system to fix the issue, will your latest update mess that up? I just don't want it to "break" again

On next update I go back changes in the contact system, ok?

2. In IP.Chat with your theme.....how do I correct the width of the smiley drop-down? You can either see the emoticon or the smiley, but not both (how can I change the column width?)...see screenshot below:

Fixed, on my forum go to chat and check if you want this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

What is the name of the file where the top tabs are (EG forum member shoubox etc)?

I wish to change the texture to a carbon fiber one. I've been changing them one by one from the "aluminum" look to a carbon fiber look to more reflect the type of site I have.

www.fiebrex.com

Thanks

@highlanderc

there is no image,

you can add image
for this purpose
in ipb_styles.css

find

#primary_nav {[/CODE]

there is

[CODE]background: #1e1d1d;

change to

background: url({style_images_url}/primary.png) repeat-x 0 0;[/code]

and save now uplaod image primary.png to your FTP /public/style_images/bf_p4f and finish

• 1 month later...

Hey, Amazing theme, this has got to be the best gaming theme for IPB, Quick question, when i use promenu, and the header menu, i only see half the menu ( See Top Left Of Picture Below )

%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D

How would i edit this to make it more visible, the button touching the top is perfect but i would like to see the whole word.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple things I've modified the last time I updated the theme (backgrounds, making the background stationary, as well as the facebook and twitter links).....how do I update to the latest without having to re-do all those changes? Or....is there a way to do that at all?

Still wondering about this. Thanks in advance.
  • 2 months later...

Dude, I know you got my message.....your customers can either be your best promoters or your worst adversaries ...........please help us. I'd rather not find another theme.......and I'd rather speak positive of you and your support. Otherwise, I am not someone who will sit back and blow smoke up someone's behind for the sake of it........

Dude, I know you got my message.....your customers can either be your best promoters or your worst adversaries ...........please help us. I'd rather not find another theme.......and I'd rather speak positive of you and your support. Otherwise, I am not someone who will sit back and blow smoke up someone's behind for the sake of it........

I gave up, With this skinner, I have PM'ed him and he ignores, and also posted here and in his support section on his site, and he read and ignored.

My support topic on his site was made a few months ago, same with the PMs.

• 5 months later...

Archived