[IPBLounge] Applications System

aSimpleIdea

Hello!

I almost finished, now i'm trying to figure out what's not working on the comments system (IPB did NOT update their documentations, so I must debug it on my own :sad: ).

If you absolutely do NOT care about comments and do not want to wait, I can tell you how to fix the questions issue. Tell me what you prefer :smile:

I think the 3.3.x version SHOULD be ready this week :smile:

By the way, did you find any other bug? If so, please tell me, so I can make a better 3.3.x version!

Hello everybody,

I just fixed the comments issue, I'll just have to test it some more but I think it works now. Comments are now totally handled by Invision.

I'm going to test it a little more today to try to find some other incompatibilities. I'll do my best, I might be able to release it today or tomorrow. :)

Considering the entire application system isn't working for anyone on 3.3.X i think that would be a bigger issue than a feature addition.

+ its using the Invision Comment system so it may include support for Attachments anyways.

I agree, I'm more interested in fixing the errors than anything else...
so far this is genius! our community will get much use from this, hank you.

Hello, i'm really sorry but i'm having two terrible busy days, and i'm not able to use my developement computer (i'' writing this from my phone). I'm sorry to cause you problems but it really is not something that i can control. The application is ready, i just need to upload the files. I night be' able to do it this evening (now in italy it is 13:43, so i guess it will be' morning to you). I'll do my best.

Thank you for your patirnce and understanding and sorry again.

Hello, i'm really sorry but i'm having two terrible busy days, and i'm not able to use my developement computer (i'' writing this from my phone). I'm sorry to cause you problems but it really is not something that i can control. The application is ready, i just need to upload the files. I night be' able to do it this evening (now in italy it is 13:43, so i guess it will be' morning to you). I'll do my best.

Thank you for your patirnce and understanding and sorry again.

Bro if you dont mind please include the images for groups you used in the screenshots, as i told i am not good with graphics, not one bit, it will facilitate my work . i hope i am not asking much.
Thanks ..
waiting patiently..

Hello.

I am currentyl testing two small things and provide you a working (I hope so!! :D ) version in some minutes.

Looking forward to this it looks awesome for something like a WoW guild that I run. Could you shed some light on whether it can handle image attachments? I don't really mind if it doesn't yet but I think it's a needed piece of info.

It does not support attachments. I didn't read the developements documentations about attachments, but I might add it in a future small update.

Bro if you dont mind please include the images for groups you used in the screenshots, as i told i am not good with graphics, not one bit, it will facilitate my work . i hope i am not asking much.

Thanks ..

waiting patiently..

I am going to send them to you in some minutes by private message ;)