[IPBLounge] Applications System

aSimpleIdea

You're going to hate me but I have a few more errors.

After the update everything seemed to be working great, but whenever I go into the application system on the front end, I get these three errors at the top of my board:

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /*/*/*/admin/applications_addon/other/groupjoin/libraries.php on line 443

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /*/*/*/admin/applications_addon/other/groupjoin/libraries.php:443) in/*/*/*/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /*/*/*/admin/applications_addon/other/groupjoin/libraries.php:443) in/*/*/*/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

As well, the fonts and everything look much bigger and thinks are squished together a little bit. I'm assuming this is a conflict with my board's theme? Other than that it is working I think. Seems really nice.

I want to inform - That all works ver well! :D

How did I Upgrade: ;)

1. Removed App old version from Applications

2. Deleted Files from Server FTP

3. Inserted new content from version 2.2.4 with js overwritten and pictures to the corresponding styles

4. Installed with old tables droped

Followed the Steps to create an Application and it works. ;)

Thanks allot for the fast support and update.

Now i just need to translate puhhh...

----------------Question---------------

Is there a way to purchase a Copyright removal?

Best regards

Eli. aka Valvaris

Found another Bug that needs crushing. :D

Fatal Error : Call to a member function groups() on a non-object in

/www/htdocs/xxxxxxxx/xxxx/xxxx/applications_addon/other/groupjoin/modules_public/view/view.php on line 120

This happenes if ppl use the mobile version of IPBoard!

Many thanks again in advance - keep up the great job ;)

P.S.: Tryed Recaching no success!

You're going to hate me but I have a few more errors.

After the update everything seemed to be working great, but whenever I go into the application system on the front end, I get these three errors at the top of my board:

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /*/*/*/admin/applications_addon/other/groupjoin/libraries.php on line 443

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /*/*/*/admin/applications_addon/other/groupjoin/libraries.php:443) in/*/*/*/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /*/*/*/admin/applications_addon/other/groupjoin/libraries.php:443) in/*/*/*/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

As well, the fonts and everything look much bigger and thinks are squished together a little bit. I'm assuming this is a conflict with my board's theme? Other than that it is working I think. Seems really nice.

Ok, I'm going to see what's wrong :)

I want to inform - That all works ver well! :D

How did I Upgrade: ;)

1. Removed App old version from Applications

2. Deleted Files from Server FTP

3. Inserted new content from version 2.2.4 with js overwritten and pictures to the corresponding styles

4. Installed with old tables droped

Followed the Steps to create an Application and it works. ;)

Thanks allot for the fast support and update.

Now i just need to translate puhhh...

----------------Question---------------

Is there a way to purchase a Copyright removal?

Best regards

Eli. aka Valvaris

Yes, there is, contact me by pm if you want more details :)

Found another Bug that needs crushing. :D

Fatal Error : Call to a member function groups() on a non-object in

/www/htdocs/xxxxxxxx/xxxx/xxxx/applications_addon/other/groupjoin/modules_public/view/view.php on line 120

This happenes if ppl use the mobile version of IPBoard!

Many thanks again in advance - keep up the great job ;)

P.S.: Tryed Recaching no success!

Yes this is because the app is still not compatible on mobiles. I wanted to do a mobile skin, but learnt that IPB is moving to a responsive design, so I'll just disable the mobile view in the nex update OR create a mobile theme that only does the essential functions of the app. I'll see what's more convenient :)

Hello,

When I enable "Create a Post When Application Is Submitted" and I enter the topic ID I see the fallowing message when testing with a new application submission:

"Fatal error: Call to a member function setIsPreview() on a non-object" and the post is not created. (Full Message: Fatal error: Call to a member function setIsPreview() on a non-object in /home/domainname/domainname.com/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/groupjoin/modules_public/apply/apply.php on line 965)

It would be greatly appricated if you can assist me with this issue.

Thank You!

What the :o

No it is not meant to be like that at all! Can you switch to the default skin and see if it still does that? If not, I can do some tests on your board to make your skin compatible until version 2.3 comes out, which will completely abandon the 'Support' system in favor of a 'Like/Dislike' system.

Let me know :smile:

Ah that sounds great, I was going to suggest a Like/Dislike system over the support system so that's good news.

It's a strange one, the button appears normal on some applications but on others it's distorted like the image I linked earlier. It's fine on the default skin, so let me know if you need access to an admin account to conduct your tests.

Hello,

When I enable "Create a Post When Application Is Submitted" and I enter the topic ID I see the fallowing message when testing with a new application submission:

"Fatal error: Call to a member function setIsPreview() on a non-object" and the post is not created. (Full Message: Fatal error: Call to a member function setIsPreview() on a non-object in /home/domainname/domainname.com/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/groupjoin/modules_public/apply/apply.php on line 965)

It would be greatly appricated if you can assist me with this issue.

Thank You!

Thank you for your report. This should be caused by invision power's new APIs.

Ah that sounds great, I was going to suggest a Like/Dislike system over the support system so that's good news.

It's a strange one, the button appears normal on some applications but on others it's distorted like the image I linked earlier. It's fine on the default skin, so let me know if you need access to an admin account to conduct your tests.

So I guess it's a skin issue. Never mind, v2.3 should take too long :)

Hello,

I keep getting "There appears to be an error with the database." when I attempt to send a welcome message. Anyone know what the issue is?

Thank you for your report. I'll check this soon.

So are we waiting for the release of 2.3 to get these latest issues fixed or are you still working on each issue individually?

I'll get them adressed in 2.3. Your second issue isn't critical, so I won't fix it in a individual update.

Since you had that initial database error, try reinstall the latest version like Valvaris did

Hello,

Version 2.3 has been completed last week, sorry for not updating. What I'm currently doing is locating and fixing bugs that have been reported.

Now, replying to some of you:

I am having difficulty deleting custom statuses I made, and when I try and edit the Default Message in a status, it says settings saved, but when I go back into it my edits have been removed as if I never edited the default msg.

Thank you. This bug has been reported and currently being fixed in the upcoming 2.3 version :)

Hello,

Version 2.3 has been completed last week, sorry for not updating. What I'm currently doing is locating and fixing bugs that have been reported.

Now, replying to some of you:

Thank you. This bug has been reported and currently being fixed in the upcoming 2.3 version :smile:

What i really want to see in 2.3 is the option to prevent new applications from being created once the old applications are rejected... Maybe set this to a specific time so a certain member can't create a new application until x amount of days have passed!

What i really want to see in 2.3 is the option to prevent new applications from being created once the old applications are rejected... Maybe set this to a specific time so a certain member can't create a new application until x amount of days have passed!

that is a great idea

It's already there

I am having difficulty deleting custom statuses I made, and when I try and edit the Default Message in a status, it says settings saved, but when I go back into it my edits have been removed as if I never edited the default msg.

@Dev

I still have been unable through all these versions to set a Default Message. Our guys have to do a lot of copy paste with templates into the status change messages. Also the Status change messages could also use a Default Subject Title, wink wink.

Thanks

I fixed the status deletion bug. I also located the 'Status default message' bug, which I'm currently fixing and improving.

Thanks again for the report, both of you :)

I fixed the status deletion bug. I also located the 'Status default message' bug, which I'm currently fixing and improving.

Thanks again for the report, both of you :smile:

is this reflected in the current uploaded version? or will it be in the next release? and if its the next, when is the ETA? I cant use this app until you fixed that error.

It has been fixed in the upcoming update.

It should have been released a lot of time ago, but I decided to introduce a lot of new features, so it took me more time. This will be the biggest update of the app since 2.0.

I'm currently testing all the new features and some of the old ones. This shouldn't take too long.

Thank you for your patience.

It has been fixed in the upcoming update.

It should have been released a lot of time ago, but I decided to introduce a lot of new features, so it took me more time. This will be the biggest update of the app since 2.0.

I'm currently testing all the new features and some of the old ones. This shouldn't take too long.

Thank you for your patience.

You sir are AWESOME :)

Hello there!

I just released 2.4, here's the change log:

• New - Members can now leave a group.
  • New - Moderators can now remove members from a group.
  • New - Removed the old 'Support' system, in favor of like/dislike system.
  • New - New Requirement: last rejected application.
  • New - New Requirement: maximum secondary groups to apply.
  • New - Set if members can reapply after been accepted for that group if they are not on that group anymore.
  • Fixed - Fixed an error that didn't let administrator update default status message.
  • Fixed - Fixed a little bug concerning the number of places remaining.
  • Fixed - Fixed minor bugs.
  • Improved - Improved user experience.

Report any bug that you find about this version, so I can quickly fix them. :)

Don't forget to mention if you're running 3.4.6!

Best regards