[CFR]ibProArcadeScoreBoardv1.0.5.zip

CrossFire-Radio

%7Boption%7D

File Name: [CFR]ibProArcadeScoreBoardv1.0.5.zip

File Submitter: CrossFire-Radio

File Submitted: 22 Aug 2011

File Category: Integration

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

Displays Arcade scoreboard on your messageboard front end.
Above your forums or below your shoutbox (if you have one).

You must have IPB v3.2.x or Higher & ibProArcade Lite v1.0.1 or Higher

Install instructions are in the zip. Run readme.html.

**Note**
Language Bits:

To change the name of the scoreboard to your own name follow the steps below:

(ACP > Look & Feel > Manage Languages > (Select your language) > System > public_global > hookibproarcadescoreboard

here to download this file

Heyz ,thanks for the hook looks great ,

Can you also make us a hook for the arcade itself ,so peeps see this when they play the arcade.

Thanks for sharing %7Boption%7D

' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

Grtzz ,

Michel

You mean scoreboard for in the arcade section itself?

Nice one mate ! %7Boption%7D

' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

Thank you very much!

Nice job %7Boption%7D

add in group formatting just to finish it off and would be perfect

Group permissions is next on my list. :D

This is great, but I would only want it to show when a new high score was recorded, if it could do that.. it would be amazing!

What do you mean? What it does is pulls the high scores from the arcade and posts them (scrolls them) on the Score Board... If someone gets a new high score.. Their name shows first.

Looks much better with group formatting added m8, just a suggestion but what about giving the option to show above the shout, imho its more noticed and better looking above it

I can look into having a choice of where to place it.. but just getting into creating "addons" I'll have to look into figuring that out... So that people can choose where to place it at.. I'll see if I can do a couple options

Looks much better with group formatting added m8, just a suggestion but what about giving the option to show above the shout, imho its more noticed and better looking above it

Planetby... For the time being, if you wish to put your scoreboard "above" your shout box... I can give you this information...

ACP > Manage Hooks > ibProArcade ScoreBoard > Click the "Pencil"...

Click the "Files" Tab..

And select the following choices...

post-122595-0-05250700-1314212659_thumb.

That will then move your Scoreboard "above" the shoutbox... Hope this helps you.

Thanks for the update ,looks great [img]

[/img]

Michel.

Thanks Michel :D

No I mean it would be good if it ONLY showed high scores that had been beaten, I don't really want it constantly scrolling across with every single time people have submitted a score, I'd like it to just show if people have recorded a high score in a game only.

I have this installed and whenever someone gets a new highscore, the scrollbar shows them as getting a highscore on every game in the scrollbar

Yes, I have found that little glitch... ive been working on it.. It seems to only happen from adding in the Group colors... If you are able to.. get the v1.0.1 of Scroreboard... Atleast till I can fix that little glitch. Its only in the 1.0.2 version.

Archived