iAbout LITE

Andy Rixon

%7Boption%7D

File Name: iAbout LITE

File Submitter: Andy Rixon

File Submitted: 20 Aug 2011

File Category: User and Social Engagement

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

iAbout has come a long way, over the years it has changes, the first release was iAbout ULTRA and then came a long a simple board view iAbout LITE.

That has all changed, iAbout LITE is now the lite/free version of iAbout ULTRA and is no longer a board view hook, its now a new looking application for IP.Board.

It supports bbcode and you can add your own little news section.

Important Note

• iAbout LITE can not be installed on an installation that also has iAbout ULTRA, it can only be one or the other.

here to download this file

Will "iAbout ULTRA" get updated also because i used that on my site....

Yes, iAbout ULTRA will be upgraded, but there seems to be a major issue with the admin bios section which I am trying to work out, iAbout LITE was actually rushed out for those who use the ULTRA version..

Please note though, iAbout ULTRA will be returning as a paid application, price is yet to be decided :)

Yes, iAbout ULTRA will be upgraded, but there seems to be a major issue with the admin bios section which I am trying to work out, iAbout LITE was actually rushed out for those who use the ULTRA version..

Please note though, iAbout ULTRA will be returning as a paid application, price is yet to be decided %7Boption%7D

' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

That's okay don't mind paying $ for it because it's a great app been using it since a year now,just don't over charge it though. %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Due to certain things going on in my life, all my products that I have created for IP.Board will be discontinued until further notice, I have recently acquired a forum software which has made me the Project Manager, which now requires all/most of my time to be spent developing it along side the other developers.

I will however try my best to continue to give support for my IP.Board products, but no further updates will be available.

I am not leaving IP.Board, I'm needing to concentrate on another project at this time.

I will try to get a compatible release of all my products out for IP.Board 3.3, but after that there will be no releases until further notice.

• 5 months later...

iAbout LITE 2.3.0 STABLE has been released!
I am reasonably happy with how stable beta 2 has been, so I am happy to announce that the stable release has been released and is now available for download.

To upgrade, simply upload the new files from the "upload" folder (make sure you overwrite all files) and running the upgrader within the AdminCP.

Archived