Invision Community
Wolfie

Queued Items

The two url's are different.

The /page__modfilter__unapproved will only show the topics with unapproved posts in them, whereas the /page__modfilter__all in the old method and will show all the topics in the forum including the ones with unapproved posts, in the order that they normally appear in.

Therefore topics requiring posts to be approved could be on any page.

sorry explain bit better when hide topic its not showing up like did before when had unapproved post all doing change color of the topic that it.

So basically not showing up on screenshots to show you.

as can see the topic make test is hiding at moment but not showing up on front end.

OK, I'll have to dig into that a bit. May just go ahead and give this the real update it needs to tie everything into the ModCP at the same time.

Now that would be good :)

Hi Michael,

In the Queued Items hook I can see

Queued Items
3 draft blog entry(s)

When I click on the link I am getting into some link loop which sends me to an error message. Further I don's see any unapproved content in the Moderator's queue, does it mean your hook is showing blog draft entries instead of finalized blog entries sent for approval?

Many thanks

When I click on the link I am getting into some link loop which sends me to an error message.

Sends you to what error message?

Further I don's see any unapproved content in the Moderator's queue, does it mean your hook is showing blog draft entries instead of finalized blog entries sent for approval?

Like the text says, it is showing a count of draft blog entries.

Sends you to what error message?

This webpage has a redirect loop

The webpage at http://www.cechoslovaci.com/blog/10/entry-29-jan-prazaks-blog/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Like the text says, it is showing a count of draft blog entries.

Thats fine as long as I can expect another notification for the saved blogs entries awaiting approval,

This webpage has a redirect loop

The webpage at http://www.cechoslovaci.com/blog/10/entry-29-jan-prazaks-blog/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Thats fine as long as I can expect another notification for the saved blogs entries awaiting approval,

You'd want to talk to IPS about that, that URL is simply the URL to a draft entry. If it's not redirecting properly, it's an IP.Blog issue, not an issue with this hook.

I see nothing that differentiates what you're referring to from draft entries. The ModCP for IP.Blog also only shows entries in draft status.

I see nothing that differentiates what you're referring to from draft entries. The ModCP for IP.Blog also only shows entries in draft status.

If I remember well, when creating a blog entry I can either save it As a draft or Publish it. When saving it as a draft I am saying that I am going to come back later to it maybe add something and Publish it later, while I don't need to notify moderators on my drafts, I would like them to know about the entries which I sent for publishing. I hope I understand the whole process well?

You'd want to talk to IPS about that, that URL is simply the URL to a draft entry. If it's not redirecting properly, it's an IP.Blog issue, not an issue with this hook.

Thank you IPS advised to use the fix here http://community.invisionpower.com/tracker/issue-37306-after-upgrading-board-to-332-if-i-choose-a-feature-entry-it-changes-but-ends-up-internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage/

Wolfie : I know only taken this Hook over from Michael but had bug that believe few people have found but unsure if was fixed or not.

sorry explain bit better when hide topic its not showing up like did before when had unapproved post all doing change color of the topic that it.

So basically not showing up on screenshots to show you.

as can see the topic make test is hiding at moment but not showing up on front end.

Wolfie : I know only taken this Hook over from Michael but had bug that believe few people have found but unsure if was fixed or not.

From the sounds of the description of the issue, you're saying that when a topic has been approved but then switching to being hidden, that it's not showing up in the list of queued items. Is that right? If so, the difference would be that a post/topic that's been hidden isn't queued. Queued is pending approval or other action, hidden means an action has already been performed. Otherwise, give me step by step what you are doing so I can test it out.

hi, I uploaded and installed the hook but its not working, I cant edit the setting on system settings because i dont see it on the list

Doesn't have any settings. Once you've uploaded the files and then installed the hook, it should appear on the board index if there's anything queued for review. If something is hidden (not queued) then it's not included. If there's nothing queued, it won't show up at all.