A big thankyou for amazing support

dakis

A few months ago, I came here very carefully, after being with vbulletin for many many years and many many forums, to make a test of the product + company by converting one of my small forums to IPB. I had a great experience then with the staff that was surprisingly helpful comparing to "what I was used to".

So after that successful experiment, I decided to make a big move and plan the conversion of my largest and most customized site to IPB also. During the past week, I made a test conversion to see how it all plays out, and the response from the support team was nothing short of excellent. I had some serious issues that were not a "click to fix" for them, and they still provided support I wasn't expecting.

I now know that I made the best decision moving from vbulletin, and plan to move all of my sites and invest in the future sites also in IPS.

I felt compelled to write these few lines, since we -as internet users- rarely make positive comments in public, we only nag when left hanged out to dry.

Wonderful job you are doing guys, I hope you keep this up.

%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

I will get back to you sir after I go live with my site on IPS, hopefully to impress upon you. :)

Archived