Media System

Marcher Technologies

on the thumbnail hiding the descrption thiis is not really a wmv issue alone, some specific (and I forget example right now) embed codes will also do it. the thumbnail from the source is shown but its on top of the description.
its a very intermittent issue that, to me, always seemed to be more of a source issue and not mod issue.

on the thumbnail hiding the descrption thiis is not really a wmv issue alone, some specific (and I forget example right now) embed codes will also do it. the thumbnail from the source is shown but its on top of the description.

its a very intermittent issue that, to me, always seemed to be more of a source issue and not mod issue.

meh, trust me here dmacleo, more consistent and sane, with allllll the ones that do this, to just push it down below the parsed media.... wmv specifically appears to have no way to force it behind, at least when using Precise 12's native Movie Player, which appears to mimic Windoze media player quite well.

I am actually not affecting IPC topic posting anywhere in this mod.... any other fields have topic format filled? this should not be possible..... unless....

ok, what i think it is doing, you have no fields defined to be posted in the topic format.... it must be defaulting to the content field, fill in any other one..... any that is viable.

I should note, that is not me or my code doing that, that is IPC itself.

Hi,

OK I am going to fill in the topic format on description field.

This is the example

{key}: {value}

So I know what key to put in there, but what needs to go in the value bit?

media_desc: {????}

many thanks

did it many times. does feel like cache though.
obvious the templates were different, file compare showed that (I was wondering about upload issue), so I know its not a file upload/download issue.
using apc, wondering if thats involved somehow. not supposed to be but....will disable and recache all to rule it out.

it would not help, the same template in the download is what is used.
is /public/ipc_blocks/ writeable?
http://theconservati...6439/ticker.css
and
http://public.thecon...6439/ticker.css
are both wrong still.... importing the template from the updated download should have refreshed that file, if absolutely necessary, PM me and I will hand you the manual css changes there-in.

wanted to thank Marcher for helping me try to figure this out even when we KNOW it was issue with CCS cache.
its an indication of the good support and why this mod is worth DOUBLE what it actually costs.
anyone with ip.content should use this mod for all their media needs as it allows embed codes the forum does not allow.

thats all, thanks.

what determines how much info (eg how many lines or letters) is shown in the description field on latest media?
thought it was mentioned here before but I'll be darned if I can find it now.

ROTFLMAO

//nab Tags, if enabled... so funny i have to select data i already have here... NOT....

I like stuff you find in code :)