Client Area suggestions

Martin A.

As far as I can see, there is no easy way to return to the front page in the Client Area, without going trough a set of navigation menus. A breadcrumb navigation similar to what we have on the forums would be wonderful. I'm specifically talking about the New Purchase and the Order Complete pages. The others have the left-side menu.

Merge renewal bills, or let us put them in the shopping cart for bulk payments. Right now I have two addons that are due soon, and both of these have to be paid separately, as far as I can work out.

If you're not logged in, and you open the Client Area link we have here on the forums in a new tab, the referral URL is added to the form and you're redirected back to were you came from on successful login.

As far as I can see, there is no easy way to return to the front page in the Client Area, without going trough a set of navigation menus. A breadcrumb navigation similar to what we have on the forums would be wonderful. I'm specifically talking about the New Purchase and the Order Complete pages. The others have the left-side menu.

I'd be happy if "Client Area" was a clickable link back to the front page of the support center.

Merge renewal bills, or let us put them in the shopping cart for bulk payments. Right now I have two addons that are due soon, and both of these have to be paid separately, as far as I can work out.

It doesn't work that way? I'd love for it to, as well!

Yeah that redirect thing is annoying. Also is having to login when I'm already logged into the forum a security thing cuz I thought converge had sso

SSO is great in theory, but not always in practice.

It's easy to walk away from a forum not thinking about what else you're leaving flapping in the breeze for the next person to come along and mess with.

If you're not logged in, and you open the Client Area link we have here on the forums in a new tab, the referral URL is added to the form and you're redirected back to were you came from on successful login.

I was going to post that as a bug report as it did not seem right to me, as soon as you login there you are just sent back here... :unsure:

It should do. At least if the expiry date is the same.

You're right about that, Mark. If the expiry date is the same, a bill for everything is made. But in my case IP.Board expired on the 12. and IP.Content on the 13., two bills where made and had to be paid separately, even though I could pay them both on the same day. If I let the whole suite expire, I'll have to make 6 separate payments.

Archived