Download: (SOS32) Enhanced Member Edit

Adriano Faria

File Name: (SOS32) Enhanced Member Edit
File Submitter: Adriano Faria
File Submitted: 09 Aug 2011
File Updated: 09 Jan 2012
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

This hook allows you to conveniently edit member's information from the forum side. It will add a new link on members profiles (profile and persoanl card) for you to easily and faster edit a member. You'll can:

- Edit number of posts
- Edit number of reputation points/Likes
- Change primary group
- Add or remove groups to secondary groups
- Ban a member permanently
- Change state of disable PM access
- Suspend/Unsuspend a member
- Allow/disallow the signature usage

Hook will only works for those who can access Admin CP and aren't restricted in EDIT MEMBER.

Click here to download this file

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello

Thank you for your wonderful mods. I use a few of them and they are very helpful.

This mod was working nicely when I first installed it the other day. Somehow it got messed up and now I get the following message when I click EDIT MEMBER while viewing their profile:

Fatal error: Access level to sos32_enhancedmemberedit_save::_doEditMember() must be public (as in class hook_profilesongdoEdit) in /home/independ/public_html/inewiojfsfard/hooks/sos32_enhancedmemberedit_save_a8d5023c7deb405286b2768a559b9770.php on line 169

Are there any known conflicts with other hooks? My guess is that's probably what happened.

Thanx again

Neil

This mod was working nicely when I first installed it the other day. Somehow it got messed up and now I get the following message when I click EDIT MEMBER while viewing their profile:

Fatal error: Access level to sos32_enhancedmemberedit_save::_doEditMember() must be public (as in class hook_profilesongdoEdit) in /home/independ/public_html/inewiojfsfard/hooks/sos32_enhancedmemberedit_save_a8d5023c7deb405286b2768a559b9770.php on line 169

Are there any known conflicts with other hooks? My guess is that's probably what happened.

Hi Neil. Yeah, that's what's happening. I can't reproduce it in 3.2.0 and 3.2.1. Works just fine.

But take a look at the message: hook_profilesongdoEdit. A hook to use songs in profiles. I don't know any...

Anyway, open file that begins with sos32_enhancedmemberedit_save_ in your hooks folder and find:

protected function _doEditMember()[/CODE]

Change to:

[CODE]public function _doEditMember()

And try again... if doesn't work, you'll have to choose one hook to continue using...

I cannot edit their avatar in 3.2.1

True. Just happenned with me now.

In advance, I'll add new fields to that hook... I'll try to update it today or tomorrow.

:)

EXCELLENT ... WORKS BEAUTIFULLY.

For a while I've have a customization request for your GALLERY IMAGES ON INDEX mod (which is also excellent)

I will post on that thread.as soon as I'm done here

Do you have a donation link? Your work is awesome

Thanx

Neil

Archived