Community

pezza

[IPBSkinning.com] Sylo Pro

I use this skin but when i put a link in custom background through admin panel the image i choose is repeating and is not appearing nice. Could i fix this? Can you please help? If i put it fixed? but where have to put that?

Hi Gmanias,

Thank you for purchasing my skin. The background is set to repeat to ensure compatibility with all monitor sizes.

To set your own CSS properties for your background, go to the globaltemplate file and find the inline CSS:

background: #323232 url('{$this->settings['sylobackgroundurl']}') repeat;

Simply change that to whatever you want your background to be.

Any difficulties - let me know!

Hi Gmanias,

Thank you for purchasing my skin. The background is set to repeat to ensure compatibility with all monitor sizes.

To set your own CSS properties for your background, go to the globaltemplate file and find the inline CSS:

background: #323232 url('{$this->settings['sylobackgroundurl']}') repeat;

Simply change that to whatever you want your background to be.

Any difficulties - let me know!

Hi,sorry i have a problem with your theme... (simples) so:
i go to settings and i import these files: settingGroup_simples-config.xml and settingGroup_slider-images.xml
i go to looks & feel and i import simples.xml.gz
but when i try to import images (images-simples.xml.gz) it says "Import Failed: Nothing To import!" i can only import images with "enter the filename of the XML Archive" in the admin area...
and when i select the theme it shows bad, image here -> '> it's not like this :

i have tried whit ipb 3.4.4 and 3.4.5 :

Sorry for my english :S

It appears that the upload may be timing out. If you manually upload the images that should solve your problem.

Any questions - let me know.

Alex

Sorry about these issues - the file has been updated.

Don't worry about re-uploading the admin files, just upload the sylo.xml.gz and images-sylo.xml.gz.

Let me know if you have any more issues!

Could you please just tell me the fix about facebook link on the top because i have made some changes and i dont want to lose them by reuploading the skin?

In the global template change:

<a href="{$this->settings['sylo_facebookLink']}" class="facebook"></a>

to

<a href="{$this->settings['sylo_facebooklink']}" class="facebook"></a>

Small caps issue - sorry!

Is it allowed to remove please the text at the bottom right corner "IPB Skins by IPBSkinning" ??

I do charge a very small fee for copyright removal. Get in touch if you'd like me to do it for you. :)

It would appear that it's not reading the CSS. If you read the documentation that details how to do everything. :)

Let me know if you need any help.

I'm having a problem importing the images.

I go to import skin.. then browse for the images archive, and I select "images-sylo.xml.gz" .. I click "import" and I get this message: "Import Failed: Nothing to import!"

FIXED

had to increase the Max_upload_limit

it's set to 2mb. I changed it.

For other people, ask your host. They will change it for you.

I NEED HELP PLEASE

I'm having a problem importing the images.

I go to import skin.. then browse for the images archive, and I select "images-sylo.xml.gz" .. I click "import" and I get this message: "Import Failed: Nothing to import!"

Have you also tried uploading them into forum admin folder ?

Hi there,

I'm getting an error with the images. I've tried several different things - is it possible the images-sylo.xml.gz has issues?

When importing it on the server, I get a white page. My memory limits are 32MB and I have never had issues with skins.

I've tried both importing and placing the images-sylo.xml.gz in /admin to import that way. Both fail.

Version:

IP.Board 3.4.6

If possible, could you email the image files? It's creating the directory under images but nothing is in it!

I've tried to re-download the file multiple times.