No one answer me since I register here

DoorMadeEasy

I am sorry to hear that you have not had any replies, however looking at your recent support related topics shows me:

An IP.Content question posted today in IP.Board support (which I shall move for you to the IP.Content support forum)

An IP.Gallery question posted today in Gallery Feedback (which I shall move to the IP.Gallery support forum for you)

And a topic posted in Modification development, these are undertaken by our community as it appears to be a special custom request you have asked for rather than it being a support topic as such. I shall move it slightly as its not quite in the best place, modification requests would be the better choice.

Please bear in mind it is the weekend too, so its a little bit quieter than a weekday, plus these topics are not old by any means either as I say the two 'support' ones are well under 24 hours old at the time I write this.

You are welcome to submit a ticket in the Client Area for a guaranteed response to your issues. %7Boption%7D

I have posted first day befour I buy ipb I was asking about gallery feature when I install the demo I don't see most of the feature was writing in the home page so I wait for a staff to answer me but no one so I was think this is a demo it don't have all the feature anyway thanks to everyone

• 3 weeks later...

Archived