Luminous by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• 2 weeks later...

3.4.1 Update Released!

This theme is now compatible with IPB 3.4.1. You will need to upgrade the template and images XML's in order to fully upgrade the skin. Simply tick the 'Upgrade' box when importing the updated template & images XML's in the Import / Export section of the Look & Feel ACP section.

Please report any issues in this thread and I'll try to fix them ASAP.

Changelog:

- Compatible with IPB 3.4.1

- Added new topic_button 'New Topic' hover and active styles
- New post markers in board index now clear when marked as read
- IP.Chat & Shoutbox navigation member count positioning tweaked
- IP.Chat & Shoutbox skinned
- IP.Blog style conflicts tweaked
- IP.Content styles tweaked

Download:

Hello,

I am trying to figure out why after the upgrade, the text area in IPChat went to gray when your typing out the letters. Does anyone know how to change the color of the text area to black?

post-204512-0-71767900-1355938539_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ae9803

I was able to found how to post announcements. If you would like tom, I can pm you a username and password for you to see this. This happens in IPChat, and when updating status

I have some problems re-installing some of the features for my skin on my 3.4.1-installation. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong or a workaround for:

1) The logo don't show. The URL for the logo is present in the skin replacements, but the variable seems to be empty in the skin (recached it several times since last night)

2) The settings won't import. It just says "0 replacement(s) imported" and there is no color picker and stuff like that... It was a while ago I installed the first version of this (for 3.2) so I may miss something.

It was a pain to make the skin show in the backoffice and in the dropdown list too. But I think that's due to IPB:s cache not updating correctly or something. It showed up after a while, so...

Edit: Disregard this, fixed everything. All is good. Of course a few minutes after I wrote this....

Great skin, btw.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tweaked the process slightly to reload the page rather than AJAX refresh. This is due to the custom post markers I've built into Glare. As long as it's actually being marked as read, what's the problem?

Its not as much as a problem but just seems to be more sloppy. Could we edit the code to fix this? I just prefer ajax.

Ae9803, on 21 Jan 2013 - 14:47, said:

Its not as much as a problem but just seems to be more sloppy. Could we edit the code to fix this? I just prefer ajax.

At this moment in time, It's either that or not having the mark as read functionality whatsoever I'm afraid. Just a side effect of removing the default images and replacing with CSS & html text I'm afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

Great work, as I've mentioned before. There is something I do think may need to be addressed. It appears that breadcrumbs are modified to work differently than the stock breadcrumb in IPB 3.3+ - I don't know about before. If you do a standard install in the root and use IPC as your default install, the problem becomes most clear. The breadcrumbs will become inconsistent - one app will have a home page and others will not generate. The breadcrumb is different than stock IPB and I had to replace the breadcrumb navigation section to get what I needed to work properly again.