Download: (TH) Xbox 360

TheHappenen

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: (TH) Xbox 360
File Submitter: TheHappenen
File Submitted: 02 Aug 2011
File Category: Color-Theme Skins

Recently, I have seen many xbox 360 skins that are paid and dont look very clean so I decided to make one.

Enjoy,
Dimitry

In this skin there are many things included. I have spent quite a bit of time trying to make it look appealing, Dimitry also took a lot of time and editing to make this skin user friendly, however still good looking and make sure things are intact.

Download Includes:

3 PSD's
Importing XML Files
RAR Files (Just in-case someone wants it for some reason)

This download will allow you to upload this site to your 3.2.0 board. This skin is universal with ipb app's!

As you can see, there are other images at the bottom of this details page. You will be able to see what the skin looks like and how it fits on pages.

We hope everyone likes this skin and there will be more in the future and even better! This is one of the starting files to (TH) - TheHappenen!

Enjoy!
Dimitry

Click here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Great SKin, i love ir, but didnt work fine on Ip.Content, hope this problem can be fixed:

[img]

[/img]

Do you know how can i fix it?

Best Regards!

Jas

Dont worry, I will be making a way better skin for xbox. This was just something that I personally dont think looks good after the custom skin I made for someone. So I will go ahead and make a new skin and fix it.
  • 3 months later...

Archived