(Wolf) Nexus Support Count

Wolfie

%7Boption%7D

File Name: (Wolf) Nexus Support Count

File Submitter: Wolfie

File Submitted: 01 Aug 2011

File Category: Commerce

SPECIAL $5 for a limited time, will be changed to $10. Get now while it's cheaper!

Just like the free sidebar support count hook that comes with the Nexus package, except that this will display the count on the mod tools bar near the ACP link.

Clicking the text will take you into the ACP, Nexus App, Support Requests area.

Respects the security option of not supplying an ACP link, so if the board is set to not use use the ACP link, then the text will not be clickable.

Will work with both IP.Board 3.1.4, 3.2.x and 3.3.x.
Screenshots are of 3.1.4 and 3.2.0 versions of IP.Board.

When installing, do not upload the contents of the 'upload' folder unless the images are failing to show. The install part of the script attempts to handle the process for you.

IMPORTANT: Version 32105 has only been lightly tested.

Options
Classic mode
Will show support count only, in white text if no tickets are open. Red/bold/underlined if there are tickets waiting for a response. (Classic mode will cause the other settings to be ignored.)

Critical and total counts
For support counts, will show critical/total counts, so you know if any of the open requests have elevated severity. Also, choose which severities are considered critical.

Always show
Choose to always show the different counts, even if the count is zero.

Choose what extras to include
Pending payouts, pending shipping orders, hosting errors and transactions. With transactions, it will show those on hold with the option to include those under review or pending payment.

ACP restrictions now honored
If someone doesn't have access to something. For example, if someone doesn't have access to hosting error logs and there are pending errors, they won't see the hosting icon.

If you find any bugs, please report them in the bug tracker on my site.

Pricing and Licensing Information
You may use this hook on as many sites as you own and for as long as you own those sites. If you sell or give away a site, the hook must be removed from that site. Renewal is optional for updates and support. You may not distribute, redistribute, share, sell, resell, 'lend', demo or in any other way make this file available for others to obtain or use.

Please click here to...opy of the EULA

here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I get a driver error when I install this and click on any area of nexus:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:26:57 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND r_status IN(1,4,8,9,10,11,12,13)' at line 1 IP Address: 78.150.123.12 - /store ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT count(*) as count FROM nexus_support_requests WHERE r_department IN(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,) AND r_status IN(1,4,8,9,10,11,12,13) .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [wolf_nexusSupportCount].getOutput | 3336 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2639 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/modules_public/payments/store.php | [output].sendOutput | 110 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_nexus_payments_store].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------

I get a driver error when I install this and click on any area of nexus:

Try recaching your Nexus caches and see if that corrects it. It should fix it but I have an idea on how to fix it even under the same circumstances.

Also what version of IPB are you using?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for the pm, strangest thing, it bugged out on the install, but it works. It's not linking directly to it though as it duplicates the directory. However the standard index hook is doing that as well, I am going to submit a support ticket to IPB

Thanks for the pm, strangest thing, it bugged out on the install, but it works. It's not linking directly to it though as it duplicates the directory. However the standard index hook is doing that as well, I am going to submit a support ticket to IPB

That's already a known and addressed bug.

http://community.invisionpower.com/tracker/issue-36361-support-request-hook-admincp-links-breaking/

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a place to set the icon image paths? They're not displaying as the path is /support.png etc. I couldn't see an option for it. At the moment I just have 0/0 next to my Mod CP link.

Also, I can only see the Support ticket figures; theres nothing for the outstanding Shipping Orders. Theres 4 outstanding at the moment but not displaying. I've changed the hooks options to show everything and it isn't in Classic Mode.

I am using IPB 3.3.0 and Velvet as a custom theme.

Thanks.

Is there a place to set the icon image paths? They're not displaying as the path is /support.png etc. I couldn't see an option for it. At the moment I just have 0/0 next to my Mod CP link.

My fault on that. Didn't include the 'upload' folder with the images in it. Redownload the file and then navigate to the upload folder and upload the 'public' folder there to your website (to the same location as your conf_global.php file, it should then merge with your existing public folder). No need to reinstall the hook itself as nothing was changed in it.

Also, I can only see the Support ticket figures; theres nothing for the outstanding Shipping Orders. Theres 4 outstanding at the moment but not displaying. I've changed the hooks options to show everything and it isn't in Classic Mode.

Could you PM me a screenshot of your settings and the top of your community? Either that or contact me with ACP access. You might have 'Always show' set to off, although I think that should hide anything with a zero count.

Updated the file. It'll attempt to handle images better. Apparently, an attempt to copy the images to a public area wasn't always working, thus the issue stated above. If you aren't seeing the images and you have the ACP links disabled, then upload the contents of the 'upload' folder. Only do this after installing the hook.

Archived