Honest (negative) feedback, hopefully constructive

Ikadon

• Management

When you go shopping, you probably pick up the same brands most of the time. You use these brands because you like the product. When you get home, do you think "I must write and tell Andrex how much I enjoy their toilet tissue!" or "I must write to Heinz and tell them that I enjoy their beans" (Perhaps the two are connected?)

Probably not. You just go back and buy more.

This simple part of everyday life was my point. Most people don't' write to say "I am satisfied, thanks". They only write when they feel an extreme reaction.

I am just afraid that default users have a harder time cropping their avatars, personally I haven't noticed it as I haven't been upgraded (yet). However this is simply a feature my users will miss in nearby future(Personally I will just user irfanview %7Boption%7D )

About IP.Content: I agree that it is hard to use for the average user, I just hope that the average person will be able to use the most features in the future well without any issues(With a user-friendly GUI to design blocks for example. Or multiple Templates designable via a GUI.)

This further proves there is not a demand for this feature and we were right to go with fixed square thumbnails. Just like the rest of the internet.

Why can't it prove that your mod community simply sucks?

cdkey lots of people have thanked me for that mod. If i warrant the amount of work I put into that is $10 then so be it. I have had lots of interest and you have no need to flame the mod every topic you post in

This topic isn't about you or your mod, I was using it as an example.

Why can't it prove that your mod community simply sucks?

This topic isn't about you or your mod, I was using it as an example.

You have continually done this today. $10 includes my support, installation as well as what will be constant updates. So please, I advise you, do not comment in a defamatory manner to my file again. Leave everyone else out of your arguments please

• Management

I am just afraid that default users have a harder time cropping their avatars, personally I haven't noticed it as I haven't been upgraded (yet)

Let me know how you and your members get on. As always, we're happy to listen for ways to make features easier to use.

When you go shopping, you probably pick up the same brands most of the time. You use these brands because you like the product. When you get home, do you think "I must write and tell Andrex how much I enjoy their toilet tissue!" or "I must write to Heinz and tell them that I enjoy their beans" (Perhaps the two are connected?)

Probably not. You just go back and buy more.

This simple part of everyday life was my point. Most people don't' write to say "I am satisfied, thanks". They only write when they feel an extreme reaction.

You just compared your high end forum software to toilet paper (and called it toilet tissue - I love you so much matt). Yeah, you're not taking this seriously anymore.

You have continually done this today. $10 includes my support, installation as well as what will be constant updates. So please, I advise you, do not comment in a defamatory manner to my file again. Leave everyone else out of your arguments please

Good god kid, shut up. I used it as an example. There is nothing special about you, or your mod. I did not do this all of today. Last night I saw your mod and commented that it was overpriced. This morning when Matt is talking about his wonderful developer community I mentioned a person who overcharged for a simple mod. Did I mention you by name? No. I'm not trying to bring you into this argument. Your mod exists, and I will use it as an example to prove my point. I can say whatever I want about your mod because people deserve to know that they're being completely ripped off. Get out of here, this isn't about you. You're just an example.

I don't know why I keep calling it a mod. It's hardly that.

• Management

Ikadon,

Thank you for bringing this up. I'm sorry that your topic was sidetracked. I have read your post and appreciate you taking the time to write it and I hope that you continue to watch our products grow and develop. We will continue our work to make our products as accessible as possible for everyone.

As always, you are very welcome to PM / email me, or start another topic if you'd like to continue this discussion.

Archived