Invision outdo themselves again

LiquidFractal

Looking in this forum, the majority of posts lately seem to be problem-oriented (along with some posts that IMHO belong more in tech support than feedback?). But I wanted to start a thread to express, once again, how awesome a job Invision has done on their recent generational upgrade of, well, everything.

Add to this an upgrade mySQL error that crippled my board and had me worried about not being able to complete the upgrade. Now, my forums are small, mostly personal and very slow these days, so I thought I'd get shoved to the back of the line while more high-profile clients were taken care of in what is undoubtedly a busy time for Invision staff. But sure enough, within a day my problem was raised to Tier 2 and 3 development, then promptly lowered and resolved as the problem was located and fixed. Once again I am impressed by a level of customer support I have quite honestly never found ANYwhere else

People can complain all they want (as some do) about Invision being a paid service/software suite; what they completely miss is the fact that you're getting something for your money. Leave aside the awesome software and just consider the high-calibre support that is so lacking in my experience with CMS project, forums and whatnot.

So in short...cheers to everyone at Invision and for the outstanding work they've been doing! %7Boption%7D

That is great to hear your experience. I think the staff does a great job with handling everything. Some people put themselves in the situations they get in and expect instantaneous fixes on the weekend and if it doesn't happen they complain about it.

It is nice to hear the positive experiences and it is a shame because usually those are the ones that you don't hear enough of, not because they don't happen but because if someone doesn't have a problem they don't bother letting other people know.

• Management

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, sometimes people post negative feedback but one must keep in mind for the occasional unhappy person that post here we literally answer hundreds of inquiries a day and nearly all come out with a pleased client in the end :)

That is great to hear your experience. I think the staff does a great job with handling everything. Some people put themselves in the situations they get in and expect instantaneous fixes on the weekend and if it doesn't happen they complain about it.

It is nice to hear the positive experiences and it is a shame because usually those are the ones that you don't hear enough of, not because they don't happen but because if someone doesn't have a problem they don't bother letting other people know.

Yeah..it's always easier to complain than to applaud people..and I'll admit that sometimes I do the former as well. And of course no one will be 100% satisfied with everything (let's face it - we all want all our problems resolved instantaneously, which is always the dream :) ), and nobody's perfect (including Invision's support staff). But that said, in my experience there are a great deal of companies out there who could seriously learn quite a bit from the way the people at Invision deal with clients. :)

Archived