Download: (WOODEN) IP.Content Portal Page

JohnBlog

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Just bought this, but I was suprised to see the Page Layout is using Tables and not DIV's. Is there a reason why you used Table tags, I know I will be changing the layout to use DIV's since 3.2 does not use Table tags anywhere.

At the moment I am still building IP.Content in 3.2 test environment, but I thought the aforementioned was a bit odd..

Where do I do this? I am not real familiar with Content on what this is? Thanks

Click edit the block at the tabs you will see cache enter it in there

Hi,

Just bought this, but I was suprised to see the Page Layout is using Tables and not DIV's. Is there a reason why you used Table tags, I know I will be changing the layout to use DIV's since 3.2 does not use Table tags anywhere.

At the moment I am still building IP.Content in 3.2 test environment, but I thought the aforementioned was a bit odd..

Its easier for non-confident people to change widths. It is not built for the coding master but for the coding beginner
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great mod! Well worth the money. Only issues I'm having is, I'm editing the navigation bar and the Mission Statement...only issue is, they aren't changing. So I'm a little confused by that. Also, I would like to change the latest topics a little.

I've attached the picture below but, the part that says third attack planned against sony, I want the latest topics below it to have that border rather than no border whatsoever....any idea how to do so?

post-153846-0-96543200-1323411316_thumb.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Nothing in his profile regarding installing ip.content. I contacted him already through PM. Waiting for his reply

I didn't receive a pm if you sent one to me, but if you need something let me know. I have 3 videos done now, uploading this weekend.

One for blocks and another for databases, and another for pros cons of ip content from my view point with issues I think it has and what it is strong in.

Are there special requests?

Archived