Download: (WOODEN) IP.Content Portal Page

JohnBlog

File Name: (WOODEN) IP.Content Portal Page
File Submitter: JohnBlog
File Submitted: 26 Jul 2011
File Updated: 12 Mar 2012
File Category: IP.Content

File now free due to lack of time to support the file for future releases. All customers who previously purchased the file will still receive support via PM.
Upon the next release of IP.Content support for this file will be limited tremendously

Fully functional IP.Content Portal

This Purchase will include:

Portal Code (Layout)

A simple piece of code which adds a 3 column layout to your IP.Content Page. Adds a main section for your articles system and two sidebars for the IP.Content Blocks included.

Portal Blocks

Comes with the following Portal Blocks:

• Online Friends
  • Latest Posts
  • Latest Topics
  • Site Poll
  • Login Form
  • Mission Statement
  • Navigation Bar
  • Newest Member
  • Latest Statuses
  • Online Users

Free Support

Run into a problem with anything? Support will be free as long as it is Portal related.

Free Installation

Run into a problem at installation? I will install it all for you for free!!

Documentation

Some of the FAQ's for the portal:
  • How To Install
  • How to remove a block
  • Adjust sidebar widths
  • Move a block from left to the right or vice versa

Have A Custom Skin?

No problem. The code makes use of typical IPB css so it will fit right into your skin!!

This is only compatible with the latest IP.Content Version
​I do not take responsibility for any damages caused by this file

Click here to download this file
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portal Blocks

Comes with the following Portal Blocks:

• Online Friends
  • Latest Posts
  • Latest Topics
  • Site Poll
  • Login Form
  • Mission Statement
  • Navigation Bar
  • Newest Member
  • Latest Statuses
  • Online Users

You're charging 15 dollars for plugin blocks that are already included in the software? Is that even allowed?

Great mod and I'm sure lots of folks will find it very useful.

CDkey, if 15$ is too much for you, maybe you should consider getting yourself a hat and an acoustic guitar and find yourself a nice spot at your local city square and do some basking. I'm sure in few days time you'll earn those 15$ and it will probably equal the effort PSNation put in making this modification.

Thank you for this effort, honestly not everybody thinks that it's easy to do this...

Do you think it's possible to have a version that show the latest threads on the front page, and show it like a wordpress blog with pagination.
Also be able to cutoff some text, and have a maximum number of characters on each thread showed ?

Regards.

Installed [img]

' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >[/img] working great !!! Thanks for the great service, best 10 bucks I spent so far on my new site !

Dean

Thanks a lot %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

Thank you for this effort, honestly not everybody thinks that it's easy to do this...

Do you think it's possible to have a version that show the latest threads on the front page, and show it like a wordpress blog with pagination.

Also be able to cutoff some text, and have a maximum number of characters on each thread showed ?

Regards.

Something like http://tw.tghq.org/?

I could do this custom for you if you want. Send me a message if your interested. I intend on keeping this simple but if lots of people want this then I will add it in %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

Played around very quickly: Something like this: http://www.diigo.com/item/image/1fh82/qju5

Fantastic mod, this is a god send to me as I cannot code at all, I would have paid $25 for this if that was the price, there is a lot of work gone into that, and even at $15 it was a snip. Complaining about the price, stops modders working, if you don't like the price then don't buy it. Anyway PSNation brilliant work, and I hope to see many more of your mods. Thank you.

Fantastic mod, this is a god send to me as I cannot code at all, I would have paid $25 for this if that was the price, there is a lot of work gone into that, and even at $15 it was a snip. Complaining about the price, stops modders working, if you don't like the price then don't buy it. Anyway PSNation brilliant work, and I hope to see many more of your mods. Thank you.

Thanks a lot

I hope to release some more IP.Content files in the future. Just need to decide what to release

has anyone tried this on a board where guests have to log in to see it? would there be an issue w.this if that were the case? when they logged in would it be the first thing they saw and when they logged out would it throw an error message? Probably unrelated, but I noticed these issues making gallery the default app w/3.2.

Archived