%7Boption%7D

File Name: Executive

File Submitter: DustinRyan

File Submitted: 26 Jul 2011

File Category: Themed Skins

Supported Versions: IP.Blog 2.6.x, IP.Board 3.4.x, IP.Calendar 3.3.x, IP.Chat 1.4.x, IP.Content 2.3.x, IP.Downloads 2.5.x, IP.Gallery 5.0.x, IP.Nexus 1.5.x

Stay classy, internet! With Executive 2, give your forum that professional bold look of a website that means business! Executive is easy on the eyes, and gives viewers a great combination of style and simplicity.

Supports Blog, Gallery, Downloads, Chat, Calendar, Nexus and Content.

*FREE mobile skin now included!*

Note: If you are using IPB 3.3.4 and would like to use Executive 2, download version 2.2.6 instead under the "previous versions" field of this item.

here to download this file

Sorry for the late reply, I gotta remember to check the IPS forums more frequently. Yes, you DO get a free upgrade, however, I don't know how I can distribute that here, but on my website I can keep track of that for you. PM me if you want to discuss this further so I can give you your free upgrade!

Sorry for the late reply, I gotta remember to check the IPS forums more frequently. Yes, you DO get a free upgrade, however, I don't know how I can distribute that here, but on my website I can keep track of that for you. PM me if you want to discuss this further so I can give you your free upgrade!

Cheers! Will PM you over on FinalPrestige %7Boption%7D

• 6 months later...

I just released an update (version 2.1.2) that fixed a nofitications settings page bug that is displaying code on the page. It's a simple edit, so if you don't want to re-import the skin, just simply follow these instructions:

1. Navigate to the Templates of the skin in the Look and Feel tab of the ACP.
2. Scroll down and click on "Use Control Panel" in the left column of the skin editor.
3. Next, click on NotificationsForm.
4. Click on the "revert" button in the top right corner of the editor.
5. All done!

• 3 years later...

Archived