Third Party Tracker

Midnight Modding

It may be useful to have a category in tracker on here for third party apps and then have the authors automatically subscribed and permissions to manage their own apps' subs. Not sure if it's more trouble than it's worth or not, but figured I would suggest anyway. I guess it would then end up with a ton of subcategories is the main problem.

It's a nice idea, I would like it, but I don't know that it could feasibly be done without some extensive custom modification to the tracker [or else a very large number of subcategories]. There are roughly 1500 resources in the marketplace at the moment.

Tags might help that--one category, tags for resource--but then you'd need something extra to specify owners of certain tags or something of the sort. It would be a bit of a mess.

Hmm, maybe they could make it an option and then many people may not choose to do it. I don't know. I agree there would be some issues to figure out. Sure would be nice though because most people aren't going tow ant to join a modder's site to report bugs and it's of course harder to keep track of them when they're buried in posts in a topic.

Archived