Big up those Technical Support guys

Neuro

I thought I'd make a thread to say thank you to those technical support guys who answer all our annoying support tickets - there isn't a way to really say "thank you" once they close the ticket so I thought I'd say so here.

Countless times I have got myself into some serious trouble with apparently no hope of rectifying the mess I've caused, and yet they have always come back with simply: "your issue is now fixed". It is a mystery how this is always possible.

Big up those hidden Tech Support gurus!! %7Boption%7D

I would also like to add a big thanks to the tech guys. The professionalism Jason & James showed when answering my last ticket was phenomenal. I was very pleased by the way they explained details in their replies and clearly knew what they were doing. Not every support tech out there does.

By the time I got home from work, Jason had already figured things out, fixed everything, and explained it all in detail back to me. Wow! He's pretty brilliant! What can I say? Those tech guys rock!

My last support ticket was a nice reminder of one of the reasons why I like IPB. I hope I don't need to submit another ticket anytime soon. But, I know that if I do I will at least have professionals handling it.

I thought I'd make a thread to say thank you to those technical support guys who answer all our annoying support tickets - there isn't a way to really say "thank you" once they close the ticket so I thought I'd say so here.

Countless times I have got myself into some serious trouble with apparently no hope of rectifying the mess I've caused, and yet they have always come back with simply: "your issue is now fixed". It is a mystery how this is always possible.

Big up those hidden Tech Support gurus!! [img]

[/img]

Totally true. I usually get the same two who help me, Andrew Miline and Jason Hanna (I am so sorry if I misspelt you're name). They must have the patients of a saint to put up with me xD But more importantly, time after time, after time, after time they've been extremely helpful and EXTREMELY friendly. If I ask for explanations on why it's doing it I get clear, concise answers and they are honestly awesome. Many kudos for both Andrew and Jason! You definitely got a fan right here.

That's not to say that everyone else is crap, by the way! All IPS support staff are great, and I've only ever had a problem with one person (No names mentioned) and I've never had them assigned to me since. So no complaints really.

• Management

Thank you for your feedback, folks! We're really proud of our team - it has been an overwhelmingly popular release and they are all working overtime with a smile on their collective faces trying to keep up. You won't find a finer bunch anywhere. :)

• Management

Hi Lindy !!! Glad we worked out my hosting, Very happy with proformance !!!

Support always works things out ! [img]

[/img]

A tip JAR !!! would be cool !!!!

Glad things are working better for you. :)

Archived