Download: Pure Lights Skin (extended)

Ajouz ♞

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Pure Lights Skin (extended)
File Submitter: Ajouz
File Submitted: 19 Jul 2011
File Updated: 02 Apr 2012
File Category: Light Skins

Pure Lights Skin is a Light skin With transparent effects , with background switcher

%7Boption%7Dscrx.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' width=" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="624">

new

1-four Different board index layouts can be chooses through admin panel :
default Mode : the original IPB boarindex
Forums Mode : which is two column Mode style with forums icon support
%7Boption%7D
Category Mode : which is one column mode with category image support
Topics Mode : which is suitable for Q&A Sites

%7Boption%7Dpuretopic.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' w" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="739" height="750">

%7Boption%7Dpureforum.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' w" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="344">

%7Boption%7Dpuredef.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="998" height="750">

%7Boption%7Dpurecat.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="866" height="750">

2-Topic Mode settings :
...Number of Topics in board index
... forums permission
... group permission
.... post Limit
... languages

Quick preview :

Click here to download this file

Installed skin and I get the following error when trying to go into the forum sections :-

Fatal error: Call to a member function paginationTemplate() on a non-object in /home/eliteut1/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 2912
any ideas how to "fix" it ??, the background picker works well

I turned off "minify" like was suggested above and also re-cached the skin, nothing worked, maybe it's just me ?? :-)

Installed skin and I get the following error when trying to go into the forum sections :-

Fatal error: Call to a member function paginationTemplate() on a non-object in /home/eliteut1/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 2912

any ideas how to "fix" it ??, the background picker works well

hello , thanks for your post ,
I am not sure about this ,
I think it maybe related to IPB3.2 bug
http://community.inv...-xcache-ipb-320

please try to rebuild cache i admincp .
hope this work

Broken flag removed. I've just retested this skin right now (it was checked prior to approval obviously) and there's no issue with it at all. The images import just fine. %7Boption%7D

If you receive a notification that the image set exists, its because you either did not check the checkbox to upgrade the skin (assuming you used a previous version) or as per the message the image set already exists.

Removing it (its in /public/style_images) first then uploading the image.xml will not generate this error, as indicated in the message it happens as the directory already is present.

hello , thanks for your post ,

I am not sure about this ,

I think it maybe related to IPB3.2 bug

http://community.inv...-xcache-ipb-320

please try to rebuild cache i admincp .

hope this work

The bug seems to be fixed, and the skin seems to work, I turned off "minify" , recached everything, then turned "minify" back on and cleared my browsers cache (just to be sure) and the skin worked, not too sure about the "bug" mentioned here, i'm new to this PHP stuff and don't understand most of the stuff mentioned, but the skin works so it's all good, on the same line of thought though, it's a pity that these things are not explained simply, as some of us don't have the technical education that allows us to understand half the PHP stuff discussed here, just my opinion, cheers Pete.

Hello Ajouz,

First off, big thanks for allowing us Nacht customers to download Pure Lights! %7Boption%7D

You're a good guy, and I'm glad to be one of your customers. You've always treated us right.

I tried to install the Pure Lights skin, but it seems to have knackered the board.

I tried recaching the templates, but no love.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello Ajouz,

First off, big thanks for allowing us Nacht customers to download Pure Lights! [img]

[/img]

You're a good guy, and I'm glad to be one of your customers. You've always treated us right.

I tried to install the Pure Lights skin, but it seems to have knackered the board.

I tried recaching the templates, but no love.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

hello , just try to turn off "Minify CSS and JS"

Another thing.

For members that post long blog entries, it seems to break the skin.

The comment box is far below, too.

Other skins (including Nacht) display the full article properly.

hello I am soory for lateness in replay , really I did not get any notification that there are new posts .

I upgraded the skin before three days and I remember that I fixed these issues .

Problem child is back.

I have a member complaining that her background doesn't stay with her between visits to the site. She keeps having to change off of the gray background to the blue one (well, the brown one at the moment).

Speaking of backgrounds, we can't seem to select the blue background since the upgrade to 3.2.1. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Problem child is back.

I have a member complaining that her background doesn't stay with her between visits to the site. She keeps having to change off of the gray background to the blue one (well, the brown one at the moment).

Speaking of backgrounds, we can't seem to select the blue background since the upgrade to 3.2.1. [img]

[/img]

Bump :smile:

How can I set it so the style defaults to the first style rather than the no background default one?

Please let me know what I have to change and where.

Much appreciated thanks.

Hi Ajouz

I have a problem, installed the css folder that you say to import into images here: /public/style_images/pure_lights/images

Have tried turning on the minify and that just makes it worse, the nacht skin looks fine no issues at all but this is what i got?

soory for lateness in replay , I was away without internet connection ,
I am now checking bugs you report , today a fix will be avialable .
thanks .

Archived