Community

Hi Tom,

Couple of things :-

- Has this

been sorted out yet? I don't want to go through the pain of updating only to have to do it again in another few days %7Boption%7D

- Changing the board width. I wanted a fixed width skin, followed the excellent documentation you provided.. "but" I'm having trouble with a pesky element. (screenshot attached) can you help?

post-202555-0-50398400-1313760724_thumb.

I'll be fixing all the current reported bugs this weekend. Hopefully an update will be out on sunday or monday.

Can you post the URL to that page? I can't help with just an image.

Thanks.

Beautiful skin!

Noticed a few issues;

• Search isn't working at all :(
  • There is no ModeratorCP Button next to the AdminCP Button
  • Purchase Subscription (appears when subs is installed) has a different background under the users name dropdown.

Thanks for the help and the great skin!

Beautiful skin!

Noticed a few issues;

• Search isn't working at all %7Boption%7D
  • There is no ModeratorCP Button next to the AdminCP Button
  • Purchase Subscription (appears when subs is installed) has a different background under the users name dropdown.

Thanks for the help and the great skin!

Hey,

What do you mean search is not working at all? Works fine for me and works fine on the test board. Do you mean the little checkboxes aren't selectable? (this is a known bug).

I can see the modCP button next to the ACP button on the demo board absolutely fine as well. Very strange issue :/

I do not have subs installed. I didn't even realise there was a sub addon for IPB? Can I get a url to your board so I can take a look?

Thanks,
Tom.

Thanks where can i find this setting ?

I've never tried what you're asking so can't help you I'm afraid. Might be a good idea to post a topic in the tech support forums?

Search does not work in Chrome or Safari ... basically any webkit browser. When you type in the search box and press enter or click the search icon... nothing happens. No page it loaded at all.

Also the Mod and Admin CP links don't work in any of the browsers either.. including Internet Explorer.

Search does not work in Chrome or Safari ... basically any webkit browser. When you type in the search box and press enter or click the search icon... nothing happens. No page it loaded at all.

Also the Mod and Admin CP links don't work in any of the browsers either.. including Internet Explorer.

I know about the search bug already (happens in all browsers). Will be fixed soon.

I can't replicate the mod / acp link bug in Firefox. Seems to be webkit browsers only. Again, will be fixed ASAP.

I know about the search bug already (happens in all browsers). Will be fixed soon.

I can't replicate the mod / acp link bug in Firefox. Seems to be webkit browsers only. Again, will be fixed ASAP.

Thanks for the quick reply... its strange .. search works in IE for me lol. Oh well, glad its a known issue! Great skin!

Hey,

What do you mean search is not working at all? Works fine for me and works fine on the test board. Do you mean the little checkboxes aren't selectable? (this is a known bug).

I can see the modCP button next to the ACP button on the demo board absolutely fine as well. Very strange issue :/

I do not have subs installed. I didn't even realise there was a sub addon for IPB? Can I get a url to your board so I can take a look?

Lol sorry, yeah the search works if you go to it manually, but you cant get there (You know about this bug though)

The subs issue... i dont know it just started working perfect :S Lol! anyway the Mod CP issue...

post-78627-0-75003300-1313976826_thumb.p

I can see AdminCP but not ModCP

Ok, I've fixed the search & mod/acp link bug.

I'll be rolling out an update ASAP but if anyone wants the fix:

open your forum directory via FTP -> Root DIR (where index.php is) -> Public -> Style_images -> Pulse Image folder -> _custom -> js -> main.js

replace the entire contents of main.js with this:

http://pastebin.com/2xbufQZx

Pulse Update Released

I just updated the IPS marketplace with version 1.0.3 of Pulse. I suggest EVERYONE upgrades to this if they are using the very latest version of pulse. The latest version before this had a bug which renders the search and ACP links useless.

Fixes: Next Pulse Update In the next Pulse update, I will be including an awesome new feature that allows many of the skin features to be controllable via the ACP. of a skin I have in progress if you're unsure what I mean. I'm looking for suggestions on things you'd like to see in the settings. (nothing too big and nothing too small please!). These will be the default settings:

[*]Gallery albums on board index - Very buggy and poorly positioned [*]Search checkboxes aren't selectable. [*]Search isn't submittable. [*]ACP / mod links wont work in webkit [*]Board Index re-coded. Works fine in IE7 now!

Take a look at this thread

[*]enable / disable forum icons / markers [*]enable / disable text logo [*]text logo title / sub title [*]skin font [*]skin width [*]enable / disable social icons [*]show ACP / MODCP links by default

Thanks where can i find this setting ?

in ACP
Look & Feel
on the very far right of each skin there is a drop down list of tools - select user mapping agent for each skin

Tick the browser boxes you want that skin to open by default with

That's how I understand it works and it works for me anyway

Also in the documentation -

Reducing the height of breadcrumbs / header bars

However tctc91_user_links

looks empty !

Mines empty too

in ACP

on the very far right of each skin there is a drop down list of tools - select user mapping agent for each skin

Tick the browser boxes you want that skin to open by default with

That's how I understand it works and it works for me anyway

Perfect I could also set the Versions as well here ,

Set IE , Versions 5,6,7,8 to use the default IPB SKIN and its working perfect !

Tom, hopefully you can help

not sure what I've done but the forum view has just today gone a little bit screwed up

Last night I added the latest skin update and also changed the header heights and removed the fade options and amended the youtube/twitter links and all was fine

This afternoon when inside a forum I get the username and date/time of last post underneath the small avatar instead of to the right of it. No idea why its just done this, any ideas what the prob could be or where I should be looking?

post-119651-0-44985800-1314201696_thumb.

Tom, hopefully you can help

not sure what I've done but the forum view has just today gone a little bit screwed up

Last night I added the latest skin update and also changed the header heights and removed the fade options and amended the youtube/twitter links and all was fine

This afternoon when inside a forum I get the username and date/time of last post underneath the small avatar instead of to the right of it. No idea why its just done this, any ideas what the prob could be or where I should be looking?

post-119651-0-44985800-1314201696_thumb.

Revert whatever changes you made and see if it fixes it. If needed, just re-install the skin.

My documentation is probably out-dated now as there's been tons and tons of fixes since the first release (check the changelog.txt).

I'll update the docs when I build the new "acp settings" features for Pulse.

I've completely removed the skin, removed the image directories too and since uploaded

Have tried several times and the same every time, its fine in the default skin and its fine if you remove the changes from the pulse skin by clicking revert all css and template customisation

also tried recaching/rebuilding but no luck ;-(

Any ideas?