Community

Tom I did follow the instructions with exception of what is in red (I think these are just version differences). Also the social network buttons are missing images but I figure there is no use working through these until skin is installed correctly.

I am using IP 3.4.1 Hosted

1. Open: Admin CP -> System Settings

Scroll to the very bottom and where it says "Import XML Settings", click the "Browse" button and select "settingGroup_SKINNAME-skin-configuration.xml" included inside the download package. Click submit and wait for a confirmation message. The bottom of the screen is import replacement xml I assume it is still the right place and I left the dropdown at default (IPB Board) Then after uploading the Pulse skin sets (In step 2) the pulse showed up in dropdown, so I tried again selecting pulse. No difference. Both ways displayed message 0 files uploaded.

2. Open: Admin CP -> Look & Feel -> Import / Export

In the first box called "Upload XML(Archive) Skin Set" select the "SKINNAME-ipboard-322.xml" file inside the download package, and then press the "Import Skin Set" button. File now named Pulse-341.xml

3. Once that is imported, scroll down a bit to the "Import Image Set" area and click the browse button for "Upload XML(Archive) Image Set". This time, select the "images-tctc91-SKINNAME.xml" file inside the download package. Before clicking "Import Image Set", click the dropdown menu next to "Apply To Skin Set" and choose Deluxe. I do not get "deluxe" in drop-down only IP.board and Pulse (import). I tried both.. no difference.

Thanks for your support through this issue.

Robert Salamone, on 22 Jan 2013 - 03:02, said:

Ok I re-read directions and found the correct location for instruction 1. my issue is still the same

In the look and feel page, click the arrow and in the dropdown click manage settings. In here, make sure the correct images folder is assigned to the skin.

Anyone want to test a new skin of mine? Smart phone / tablet owners preferred.

Potentially a free skin or at the very least a big discount on the final version for doing so :smile:

I have both a tablet and a smartphone so if I need to help out you can give me a shout.

Anyone want to test a new skin of mine? Smart phone / tablet owners preferred.

Potentially a free skin or at the very least a big discount on the final version for doing so :smile:

I would love to test this .

Android - Smart phone.

Windows RT - tablet

Hi,

Why is it that when i go to download this skin that i paid for a while back it just says "manage purchases" and if i click that it pops up "buy another"??

Ive already paid for this and a few other skins off you.

Matt

post-143774-0-25711700-1360243624_thumb.

post-143774-0-41440100-1360243625_thumb.

Hi,

Why is it that when i go to download this skin that i paid for a while back it just says "manage purchases" and if i click that it pops up "buy another"??

Ive already paid for this and a few other skins off you.

Matt

I have absolutely no idea. I have no control whatsoever over sales on the IPS Marketplace unfortunately. I suggest contacting IPS about this :smile:

Skin Updated to IPB 3.4.3

IMPORTANT: Please ensure you re-import both the skin XML and images XML files included within the download package. Due to some large Javascript related updates in this update, the skin will break if you do not re-import the images XML.

Tom,

Social Icon Request: This is very important for are particular community.

It would be great if we could create new social icons ourselves as well.

steam community icon

url: the steam community url you want to put in.

Image: sure you can find some but examples:

https://www.google.com/search?q=steam+community+icon&hl=en&rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS521US521&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=JaxLUYnmNcXniALx3IGoAQ&ved=0CDEQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=756#hl=en&rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS521US521&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=steam+icon&oq=steam+icon&gs_l=img.3..0l3j0i5l7.3532.3955.2.4246.4.4.0.0.0.0.74.252.4.4.0...0.0...1c.1.7.img.n4Plf9DeeJc&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44158598,d.cGE&fp=dc1c826cec732182&biw=1600&bih=756

Thank you!

Tom,

Social Icon Request: This is very important for are particular community.

It would be great if we could create new social icons ourselves as well.

steam community icon

url: the steam community url you want to put in.

Image: sure you can find some but examples:

https://www.google.com/search?q=steam+community+icon&hl=en&rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS521US521&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=JaxLUYnmNcXniALx3IGoAQ&ved=0CDEQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=756#hl=en&rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS521US521&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=steam+icon&oq=steam+icon&gs_l=img.3..0l3j0i5l7.3532.3955.2.4246.4.4.0.0.0.0.74.252.4.4.0...0.0...1c.1.7.img.n4Plf9DeeJc&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44158598,d.cGE&fp=dc1c826cec732182&biw=1600&bih=756

Thank you!

If you need this urgently, I can quote you for it and it would be exclusive to you. Otherwise, It will be added to my to-do list which will have no assurance that it'll be done any time soon I'm afraid.

Is it possible to create dual columns for the board index, rather than just one straight column for categories?

Not out of the box I'm afraid. You would need to customise the boardIndexTemplate & ipb_styles.css.

Hello and thank you for such an awesome skin.

When trying to mark a forum as read (on board index), the marking process is done by refreshing the page, it does not do it via ajax. Can you confirm? :)

Thank you

Hello and thank you for such an awesome skin.

When trying to mark a forum as read (on board index), the marking process is done by refreshing the page, it does not do it via ajax. Can you confirm? :smile:

Thank you

Thank you :)

Yes, this is on purpose.

Ok thank you :smile:

Is there any easy way to make it via ajax? Sometimes it is painful when you have a lot of un-read forums.

If not, don't worry, it's still ok :smile: