Community

This is hardcoded (at the moment) in the boardIndexTemplate.

You'll need to open that template and change it to french.

It's OK ! Thank You Very Much !! :huggles:

The logo is too big. Use my logo PSD for height reference.

If you really must use a big logo, you'll need to edit the CSS for the entire header area so it is big enough.

I really can not reduce my logo

I do not understand how the header area? :baby:

Good evening,

We managed to get the location bar but impossible for the main menu on the right. :hmm:

In fact, the idea is simply to create a virtual fence (yellow bar on the screen) so that the menu does not exceed this if the window is minimized.

I think it was like that on LIPB 3.1.x?!

If vosu please, help me. Thank you :smile:

Good evening,

We managed to get the location bar but impossible for the main menu on the right. :hmm:

In fact, the idea is simply to create a virtual fence (yellow bar on the screen) so that the menu does not exceed this if the window is minimized.

I think it was like that on LIPB 3.1.x?!

If vosu please, help me. Thank you :smile:

There is a 'virtual fence' as you call it (min-width) in the header. Due to your huge logo it will make the min-width pointless though. You can try tweaking the min-width in the css which should probably help.

I want to actually "members" and "calendar" dropdown menu.

How can I do?

In advance thank you :smile: :smile:

post-197175-0-81693700-1317249692_thumb.

You will need to get a program like fusion menu. Works like a charm! http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/3613-fusion-menu/

What's the best way to adjust the search bar for my "Search Articles" block in IP.Content?

post-192203-0-73325600-1317290826.png

Ideally, I'd like to make it 150px wide so it doesn't drop the search button down.

I changed this:

.input_text, .ipsTagBox_wrapper {

background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF;

border-color: #848484 #C1C1C1 #E1E1E1;

border-radius: 2px 2px 2px 2px;

border-style: solid;

border-width: 1px;

padding: 4px;

}

To this:

width: 150px;

}

...but it affects others things on the board. I'm obviously changing a global CSS class.

How can I adjust the height of the header and footer?

post-192203-0-12983600-1317250702_thumb.

post-192203-0-14780100-1317250703_thumb.

You'll need to edit a couple of CSS classes in order to do this. If you're sure, perhaps make a thread on IPS and someone may do it for you. I would myself but I have absolutely no free time whatsoever at the moment. Sorry!

But there is already a drop-down menu in the theme Pulse.

How to put elements into it to reduce the size of the menu?

This menu is a feature of IPB. Not Pulse. Sorry!

What's the best way to adjust the search bar for my "Search Articles" block in IP.Content?

post-192203-0-73325600-1317290826.png

Ideally, I'd like to make it 150px wide so it doesn't drop the search button down.

I changed this:

}

To this:

width: 150px;

}

...but it affects others things on the board. I'm obviously changing a global CSS class.

Yeah, that class is used fairly often. You'll need to find the correct template and add a new class to that very specific input box. You can then override the default width with your new class using !important at the end of the value.

If I've missed any support posts or someone is still awaiting something from me then please quote this post. I just started Uni last week and have had no time at all for support this week. I've tried to help as much people as possible but I may have missed someone :) Thanks!

If I've missed any support posts or someone is still awaiting something from me then please quote this post. I just started Uni last week and have had no time at all for support this week. I've tried to help as much people as possible but I may have missed someone :smile: Thanks!

Could you have a look at this post, please? http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/341490-download-pulse-1-premium-theme-on-ips/page__view__findpost__p__2176037

If I've missed any support posts or someone is still awaiting something from me then please quote this post. I just started Uni last week and have had no time at all for support this week. I've tried to help as much people as possible but I may have missed someone :smile: Thanks!

Hi Tom, appreciate you must be very busy right now starting up with University again. If you could get around to providing some documentation on how to add custom social icons I would be very grateful :)

You'll need to edit a couple of CSS classes in order to do this. If you're sure, perhaps make a thread on IPS and someone may do it for you. I would myself but I have absolutely no free time whatsoever at the moment. Sorry!

Hello, Tom. I understand you're busy but I'd still like to know how to take care of this. My question is what exactly do I need to change?

Also, I have a space at the bottom that I'd like to get rid of. I notice that it's on your demo site as well. There's about a quarter to half-inch gap that is there.

post-192203-0-38057900-1317977023_thumb.

How can I adjust the height of the header and footer?

post-192203-0-12983600-1317250702_thumb.

post-192203-0-14780100-1317250703_thumb.

Hello, Tom. I understand you're busy but I'd still like to know how to take care of this. My question is what exactly do I need to change?

Also, I have a space at the bottom that I'd like to get rid of. I notice that it's on your demo site as well. There's about a quarter to half-inch gap that is there.

Could you have a look at this post, please?

http://community.inv...ost__p__2176037

I'm looking around your website (specifically here) and I can't find the issue you're talking about. I'm also pretty sure I fixed that in an earlier version of Pulse. Have you updated the skin at all recently?

Hi Tom, appreciate you must be very busy right now starting up with University again. If you could get around to providing some documentation on how to add custom social icons I would be very grateful :smile:

I don't have time at the moment but I've added it to my to-do list so hopefully I can get it done at some point.

I imagine this is due to a lack of content on whatever page you're looking on. Go on another page with more content and see if it's still there. If it is, please reply with a URL to that page and I'll take a look :)

I'm looking around your website (specifically

here)

and I can't find the issue you're talking about. I'm also pretty sure I fixed that in an earlier version of Pulse. Have you updated the skin at all recently?

The issue is plain as day in that thread. A whole bunch of empty space in posts.

I haven't updated it since I bought it, and that was on the 12th of September. Looking in my downloads folder, the version I downloaded was 1.0.4.

I imagine this is due to a lack of content on whatever page you're looking on. Go on another page with more content and see if it's still there. If it is, please reply with a URL to that page and I'll take a look :smile:

Nope, that's not at all what it is. In fact, lucasbytegenius' site has the same empty space at the very bottom under his site's footer:
http://enigmacommunity.org/forums/topic/1016-what-do-you-blog-about/page__pid__7872#entry7872