IP. Chat should be using the 3.2 text editor.

Andrej

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't feel a full fledged text editor like ckeditor is useful or warranted in chat, myself.

Maybe but having to scroll down off your chat to add emoticons which is much better implemented with the CKEditor, not mention it would be worthwhile to be able to have the text size and color adjustments, not to mention BBCode as well, inserting images would be welcome too I'd imagine, so maybe not everything the full editor has but really there is a lot of options that should be there.

Maybe but having to scroll down off your chat to add emoticons which is much better implemented with the CKEditor, not mention it would be worthwhile to be able to have the text size and color adjustments, not to mention BBCode as well, inserting images would be welcome too I'd imagine, so maybe not everything the full editor has but really there is a lot of options that should be there.

Images aren't supported in chat, nor are text size or colour options. IP.Chat is intended to be a fast, lightweight chat solution with the bare minimum of formatting to keep chatting sleek and clean. A WYSIWYG editor would be kind of pointless if the only options supported are bold, italic and underline.

Images aren't supported in chat, nor are text size or colour options. IP.Chat is intended to be a fast, lightweight chat solution with the bare minimum of formatting to keep chatting sleek and clean. A WYSIWYG editor would be kind of pointless if the only options supported are bold, italic and underline.

Fair enough, but at least fix the emotions drop down, Having to scroll way down off chat to add emotions is annoying, and is not sleek nor clean.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you have an editor with bold, I and U options, you may as well at least have basic color options.

Archived