Opt-out of forums option

Booth

Is there a way that members can opt-out of seeing new posts from specific forums when clicking VNC?

A member on one of our site has written about this here...

http://www.blackburnweb.co.uk/index.php/topic/2417-logged-in-members-check-in-here-daily/page__view__findpost__p__29058

I just need to find a way to remove the 'boring' posts from the new content. Football related posts and some other uninteresting topics need a "hide this post" button like there is on Facebook.

So it would be great if this member could select not to see any new content from the Sport Forums.

• 1 year later...

A bit more sophisticated: Is there a way for a user to opt out of certain topics/subforums so they will never show up even on the main forum page or in the new content section? I already know there is a way to limit certain topics to different levels of members but for all the topics a user can access I want the user to be allowed to choose what he wants to see and what he wants to hide

A bit more sophisticated: Is there a way for a user to opt out of certain topics/subforums so they will never show up even on the main forum page or in the new content section? I already know there is a way to limit certain topics to different levels of members but for all the topics a user can access I want the user to be allowed to choose what he wants to see and what he wants to hide

Archived