Board - Most Wanted Features

svit

I thought it would be great to list the features we admins are missing most in the current versions of the IP products. I would like this thread to have the below rules so that it is easy to read and understand your priorities. That's why please let us follow the rules below:

1. Let us list maximum 4 features we are missing most
2. Let us list them by priority
3. Let us have only 1 line of text for each

Let's go! :smile:

1. Global Message - fully configurable
2. Advanced Ads Functions - e.g. Side banner
3. LinkedIn Integration
4. Reward System – for members’ activity

I believe it is obvious that this survey is intended to provide a feedback on functions which we are missing to improve the products we are using. If you don't wish to respect the rules of my thread please leave it, if you have anything to add to help this survey, you are most welcome to do so.

Have you guys read my initial post? I have explained that the purpose of this thread is to collect data to understand what admins need most. I have initiated an identical thread for the gallery module where other IP customers already present their comments and requested functions. They didn't have problem with respecting the rules of the thread which I have clearly stated. Please note this topic has a specific purpose and rules which I have announced at its beginning, please have the decency and respect it if you wish to contribute to it. The functions I would appreciate most for my IPB installations are:

1. Global Message - fully configurable
2. Advanced Ads Functions - e.g. Side banner
3. LinkedIn Integration
4. Reward System – for members’ activity

Archived