Community

Van2

please add the bump button in 3.2

The people who make those "useless posts" probably don't think they're so "useless", so they'll just retaliate by bumping theirs back up, and you'll have a full-scale juvenile "bump war" on your hands.

The Fact is since adding the bump button as i said above my board is easier to read and not a bunch of posts that say hello or bumping

The people who make those "useless posts" probably don't think they're so "useless", so they'll just retaliate by bumping theirs back up, and you'll have a full-scale juvenile "bump war" on your hands.

Obviously there will be a limitation on how many bumps you're allowed to do per X hours. Moderators will also be able to "lock" a topic from being bumped again(and "ban" users from using the feature?) if things gets out of hand.

Or it can just be a moderator ability.

How would that be of any use... at all?
Why would moderators bump others topics? If the staff, for instance, miss to read a support-topic, how would they be able to bump it? It is the members, the owners of the topics, who keep track of their topics if they go unseen or unanswered.

Mart1n, on 14 Jan 2013 - 09:30, said:

I really need the bump mod for 3.5.x, please!!!

Pleeeeeeease!!!!!!!

That would be quite an achievement. 3.5 hasn't even been released yet, if it ever will be.

That would be quite an achievement. 3.5 hasn't even been released yet, if it ever will be.

clearly, I meant 3.4 or I should have said "The Latest version"