Download: [mm31] Wibiya with User/Forum Control Options

Mod-Mall.com

File Name: [mm31] Wibiya with User/Forum Control Options
File Submitter: Mod-Mall.com
File Submitted: 28 Jun 2011
File Updated: 24 Jul 2011
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

What Wibiya Does
Wibiya adds a bar at the bottom of your forum, that you can use for almost anything from rss feeds, premoting content/facebook/twitter, chat, games...

It has too many features to list but if you go to there website you will get a decent idea..

Wibiyas Website

What this Mod Does
This mod inserts the javascript in your header template, saving you from having to edit your templates.

It also has built in conditionals to allow you (or your users) to configure who the script is active for

Currently supports

• Allow users to enable/disable from their options
  • Set which usergroups to show the bar to (i.e only to members who have donated)
  • Set a postcount at which the bar is available
  • If you want any more post them as a feature request in my forum

Disclosure: Although Wibiya is free, if you do decide to upgrade your account please use the links found on the settings page this will further support development of this modification and others like it. I am not endorsed by Wibiya.

Click here to download this file

Just a note to forum admins. You may need to add one or two <br> tags so that the
bar does not hide the links and licensed info located at the bottom of your forum.

If you are worried about installing the plugin, add your Wibiya script to the footer code
located under "Ad Code Integration" in your online community's Admin Control Panel.

That is what we have done on the NYC Forum for months now along with the Apture Bar at the top.

Any idea if the javascript conflicts with

fusionmenu

?

No idea sorry (give it a go and try)

Just a note to forum admins. You may need to add one or two

<br> tags

so that the

bar does not hide the links and licensed info located at the bottom of your forum.

If you are worried about installing the plugin, add your Wibiya script to the footer code

located under "Ad Code Integration" in your online community's Admin Control Panel.

That is what we have done on the

NYC Forum

for months now along with the Apture Bar at the top.

I don't see it on your forum... The adcode thing has less conditionals than this. I'll add the <br/> to the modification, so there are no manual edits.

Found this slows down the site a lot, plus conflicts with other java, so removed it

Shouldn't slow it down an awful lot, have you got any benchmarks?

I don't see it on your forum... The adcode thing has less conditionals than this. I'll add the <br/> to the modification, so there are no manual edits.

If you did not see it, it could be the browser version that you are using.
If you add the <br/> to the modification, make sure it gets added near the </body> tag as any other place and it will not work.
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived