Download: BlackStream

Jeuhen

First of all this is a great skin and you did a very good job

I had downloaded the first release and updated it today. I found one minnor issue when creating a new account
The txt color is now fine when typing, but when type your name and go to other field the txt field goes other color and txt is hard to see then.

see image
it is a minnor thing and easy to fix in css.........but where ....lol

Great skin and looking forward to your next one

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Jeuhen,

After the upgrade to 3.2.1 "center" dun work anymore on the skin - neither in posts nor in signatures or the global message. On the original default skin it´s shown fine all.

I could fix this in the meantime :D

Did you manage to fix this? I've just had to upgrade and it's doing it for me too :P

Ok i installed IP.Chat latest version and i have a black background and a black font where to type

This fix should be in the works, it was something I reported some time ago, but with new IPBoard versions it can take some time to get fixes like this updated while keeping up with the mini updates from IPB itself lol.

But while Im here, in IP.Blog, the icons on buttons, the logo, and any icon really are gone, they are just the image you get when a picture fails to load. Any ideas? Everything works fine in other skins.

I noticed while I was replying to a topic on my forums that there was a bug in the code. At the bottom of the screen (topic summary) in full editor mode, where the navigation menu is and "rules" are, that bar was messed up and out of alignment. I went into the "topic summary" template and found that you have an extra "</div>" at the end of the code. After removing it, the problem was gone and it looked normally.

Perhaps this is due to the update?

Also, for everybody concerned about the centering alignment not working, it is a common problem after the update for many themes, there's a topic on the IPS community that shows you where you can fix it until he gets to updating his skin templates.

That topic can be found here: http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/344908-text-not-centeringaligning/

Thanks for the awesome skin man, it's the best dark skin I've been able to find so far and my members like it!

I've given it another go doing it myself and I think I've got something not too bad actually :smile: I'll post a screen when I've perfected it.

Red = {img}

Green = {img}

Those look nice, but I can still see the major difference between the original and those. The original has dark gray bars, with blue on them, in yours the entire bar is colored. I am guessing you used something like Colorization/Hue/Saturation menu in PS? Problem with that is it will change your grays too.

Those look nice, but I can still see the major difference between the original and those. The original has dark gray bars, with blue on them, in yours the entire bar is colored. I am guessing you used something like Colorization/Hue/Saturation menu in PS? Problem with that is it will change your grays too.

That's pretty much exactly what I did and that's why my first attempt rather failed. However my second attempt came out with those two which I thought looked rather nice, plus I then slightly faded and added a darkness to the edges to make it blend a little better.

Hello Guys, sorry for the delays! I was on a vacation trip. I'll get the fixes out as soon as possible.

Thanks for reporting them and in the meantime please bare with me.

Welcome back

Archived