Download: BlackStream

Jeuhen

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: BlackStream
File Submitter: Jeuhen
File Submitted: 27 Jun 2011
File Updated: 18 Aug 2011
File Category: Dark Skins

BlackStream is a light-weight, but beautiful dark skin with some light-blue tones mixed in.
The skin would fit perfectly on any site, but i see it often installed on gaming forums or dark-type forums.

Note: If you find ANY bugs, please report them to me in the support topic like the other users.
Thank you so much! This helps me bring out fixes much, much faster.

BlackStream is free and will stay free, although i can't guarantee it will work with the Add-Ons like
Downloads, Nexus, Gallery and Blogs. However, you can help me purchase them, so that i can
make sure that the apps above will work with BlackStream too. Every contribution is welcome!

%7Boption%7D

Click here to download this file

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not normally a fan of dark skins but this is very nice and will be added to my site when I finally upgrade, thanks :smile:

That's a nice compliment, thank you!

---

I just noticed i missed the quote/code tags aswell as the announcement bubble (Like the one that shows above ip.shoutbox).

WOW not only that´s the first Version 3.2 skin it´s also mega COOL :tongue:

I´m a fan of dark skins and will install it now on our betatest forum :D

MANY THANKS for this cool skin!

Thank you for your reaction, it's overwhelming!

------------------------------------

BlackStream has been updated to 1.0.2 !

All I get is this:

Are you aware that this is a skin for IP.Board 3.2 ?

Awesome skin! :smile:

Edit - Just noticed the quick reply doesn't load up and the like image doesn't really match the theme, but still very nice.

Thanks! I'm still trying to edit the images, thanks for the tip! And It loads up on my demo board...

Updated to 1.2.0 - Now works with 3.2 Beta 2

[img=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7038845/FurOasis/iffy%20skin.PNG]

Its slightly iffy still if you enable slight debug, could you possibly move this up a bit so it shows on the normal background of the rest of things instead of on the bottom?

This has been fixed as you can see below :)
%7Boption%7D

Few Bugs:

Message.unspecific CSS isn't changed (still shows as white) - Used in (IM) Global Message for 3.2

Sign In Screen ( [BOARD URL]/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login ) has a white bar across it.

Also, the Board Offline message breaks when using this skin. It has a strange squared off area added to the bottom of the curved offline message.

Also, you need to remove 'display: inline-block;' from ul.post_controls or the post reply/quote etc buttons don't work properly :rofl:

First of all, thank you so much for your time and bug reports. Secondly, here's a list for you:

Message.unspecific CSS isn't changed (still shows as white) - Used in (IM) Global Message for 3.2

Fixed:
  • Edited background & Border colour : )

Fixed:
  • Fixed The bar being blue color
  • Also added background to the form

Also, the Board Offline message breaks when using this skin. It has a strange squared off area added to the bottom of the curved offline message.

Fixed:
  • Removed the margin-top: 40px (why in heavens name?)
  • Removed the padding
  • Removed the border radius

Also, you need to remove 'display: inline-block;' from ul.post_controls or the post reply/quote etc buttons don't work properly :rofl:

Fixed:
  • Also the multiquote popup was fixed:

Other than that, i've also darkened the Like button a bit to match the forum style better.

Fix has been uploaded, enjoy!

Firstly, awesome skin :)
Secondly, I'm having two issues;
First issue is with the text on IPDownloads, it's default colour is black so it is invisible with this skin. Any way to change that without manually changing each text colour?
Second issue is with IP.SEO & Google Analytics. I'm trying to add Google Analytics. I've added the asynchronous tracking code but when I save the settings, the top of my template disappears.

Any help is much appreciated.

Archived