Subscriptions Manager

sijad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Pete, really busy time for you right now I guess with the amount of apps you have to now rewrite for IPB 4, however would it be cheeky to ask that this app gets moved up your 'To-Do' list, as its how a lot of IPB users montize their forums?With a lot of people now updating to IPB4 I can see this one app will hold a lot of people back.

Same here - If we can help beta test, let me know as we are holding off the upgrade until subscriptions manager is ready

thanks

/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pete,

I was just over on your site and a post you just made didn't even mention this one:

Emojis Ultimate Emoticons Pack
Who Was Online
Links Preview
TXT & PHP Widget
Members Online Today
Verifying Googlebot
IPS4 Stop Forum Spam
Easy Menu
Font Chooser
User Online Status in Topics
Global New Topic Button
Feed Widget

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received the following from PayPal today.  Is there anything that needs to be done to the App or within the PayPal settings?

As we have previously communicated to you, PayPal is upgrading the certificate for www.paypal.comto SHA-256. This endpoint is also used by merchants using the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) product.

This upgrade is scheduled for 9/30/2015; however, we may need to change this date on short notice to you to align to the industry security standard.

You’re receiving this notification because you’ve been identified as a merchant who has used IPN endpoints within the past year. If you have not made the necessary changes, we urge you to do so right away to avoid a disruption of your service!

Because these changes are technical in nature, we advise that you consult with your individuals responsible for your PayPal integration. They will be able to identify what, if any, changes are needed. Please share this email and the hyperlinks below with your technical contact for evaluation. 

Testing in the Sandbox is one of the best ways to make sure your integration works. Sandbox endpoints have been upgraded to accept secure connections by the SHA-256 Certificates. 

Full technical details can be found in our Merchant Security System Upgrade Guide. In addition, our 2015-2016 SSL Certificate Change microsite contains a schedule of our service upgrade plan. 

Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve our services. 

spacer10.gif
spacer10.gif
template_bot_left_1px.jpg template_bot_left_3px.jpg template_bot_312px.jpg

I received the following from PayPal today.  Is there anything that needs to be done to the App or within the PayPal settings?

As we have previously communicated to you, PayPal is upgrading the certificate for www.paypal.comto SHA-256. This endpoint is also used by merchants using the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) product.

This upgrade is scheduled for 9/30/2015; however, we may need to change this date on short notice to you to align to the industry security standard.

You’re receiving this notification because you’ve been identified as a merchant who has used IPN endpoints within the past year. If you have not made the necessary changes, we urge you to do so right away to avoid a disruption of your service!

Because these changes are technical in nature, we advise that you consult with your individuals responsible for your PayPal integration. They will be able to identify what, if any, changes are needed. Please share this email and the hyperlinks below with your technical contact for evaluation. 

Testing in the Sandbox is one of the best ways to make sure your integration works. Sandbox endpoints have been upgraded to accept secure connections by the SHA-256 Certificates. 

Full technical details can be found in our Merchant Security System Upgrade Guide. In addition, our 2015-2016 SSL Certificate Change microsite contains a schedule of our service upgrade plan. 

Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve our services. 

spacer10.gif
spacer10.gif
template_bot_left_1px.jpg template_bot_left_3px.jpg template_bot_312px.jpg

yeah some else just told me about this i need look this for 3.4.x and 4.0.x see what changes being made as yet not had this email myself so thank guys for info.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived