Community

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or perhaps I should delete it from the Marketplace entirely, rather than continuing to do what I'm already doing for free, if that's not good enough for the community. I get really tired of doing wha

View File Subscriptions Manager This application is based off of IP.Subscriptions, originally developed by Invision Power Services, Inc. Subscriptions Manager is an ap

I doing few small hooks then Subsciption manger.

Posted Images

... and now that I uploaded the most recent Subscriptions, overwriting the older version, I'm getting a redirect loop error at mysite.com/forums/index.php?app=subscriptions

Really hope you can help me here. 

​Please send me forum url, ftp details, admin login all to my PM please.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have been using this for a few years, version 1.2.0 and IPB 3.4.7.

A year or so ago I had to change the paypal address to a different one, however I have been going through them today and realised some payments were missing.

It seems that those who kept recurring payments under the old email address haven't been changed so that person has been receiving the payments instead of me.

I have cancelled all the recurring payments for those subscriptions now but is there a way to update the email address on these? Or when it's changed should all recurring payments be cancelled as a precaution anyway?

Thanks

Might sounds like a silly question, but will this application be updated when IPB4 is released?

Not silly question yes will be updated so stage but unsure ETA but soon as ready will be updated here.

Hi

I have been using this for a few years, version 1.2.0 and IPB 3.4.7.

A year or so ago I had to change the paypal address to a different one, however I have been going through them today and realised some payments were missing.

It seems that those who kept recurring payments under the old email address haven't been changed so that person has been receiving the payments instead of me.

I have cancelled all the recurring payments for those subscriptions now but is there a way to update the email address on these? Or when it's changed should all recurring payments be cancelled as a precaution anyway?

Thanks

This sounds more like issue with PayPal then app because once subscription setup the data sent PayPal and that who taken payment details.

• 1 month later...

@Pete T

I've a problem setting the packages. I've made 2 packages:

1- Forum Membership = one time mandatory during registration - $25 (lifetime never expires) - after registration and validating Email moved to Basic Members group (ID: 3) - non recurring - not upgradable

2- Monthly Membership = $5 (30 days) - Basic Members moved to Regular Members group (ID: 7) - recurring - upgradable

When a person buys the Forum Membership during registration and after validating his/her Email becomes a Basic Member, then after that, in his/her Subscriptions tab, there only appear the already subscribed Forum Membership package - whereas nothing like Monthly Membership package is shown that can be chosen to become a Regular Member.

Somehow relevant to this post: http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/340209-subscriptions-manager/?do=findComment&comment=2461487

The "admin.zip" file is corrupted, unable to extract the ZIP file after download.

Any help please?

Edited by ZAKI SAEED

OK, let me make bit easy..

I have setup 2 packages, X and Y. The package X is mandatory for registration, and after doing it, the user gets register and he/she becomes Basic Member.

Now, after logging in, I want that he/she should purchase the package Y in order to become Regular Member. But he/she is unable to see package Y in their subscriptions tab, there appears no package Y - only package X is displayed.

Package X = $25 (lifetime - never expires)

Package Y = $5 (monthly - recurring)

So, why anyone is not able to see package Y?

Edited by ZAKI SAEED

OK, let me make bit easy..

I have setup 2 packages, X and Y. The package X is mandatory for registration, and after doing it, the user gets register and he/she becomes Basic Member.

Now, after logging in, I want that he/she should purchase the package Y in order to become Regular Member. But he/she is unable to see package Y in their subscriptions tab, there appears no package Y - only package X is displayed.

Package X = $25 (lifetime - never expires)

Package Y = $5 (monthly - recurring)

So, why anyone is not able to see package Y?

​depending how have permission really for each group as sounds like that the issue without looking into problem on your forum.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's planned by moved over 4.0. Some stage no idea when as have many items I need move over new system.

​Hi Pete, really busy time for you right now I guess with the amount of apps you have to now rewrite for IPB 4, however would it be cheeky to ask that this app gets moved up your 'To-Do' list, as its how a lot of IPB users montize their forums?
With a lot of people now updating to IPB4 I can see this one app will hold a lot of people back.

/

however would it be cheeky to ask that this app gets moved up your 'To-Do' list, as its how a lot of IPB users montize their forums?With a lot of people now updating to IPB4 I can see this one app will hold a lot of people back.

Hear hear, respect to the volume of tasks ahead but I second this motion - Nexus doesn't work well for our membership stuff and we're relying completely on the Subscriptions app.

Fingers crossed, and thanks in advance!

I doing few small hooks then Subsciption manger.

if you need any beta testing by all means please PM me, Im dying for a subscription manager like the old IPB. Nexus is a horrible replacement for that script.. and ipb support made it seem like it was possible to use nexus as a replacement, its not.