Subscriptions Manager

sijad

Hi there,

I have a custom packages HTML page on my site, how would I go about either putting the "Your current subscriptions" and "Your expired subscriptions" information on another page

OR

removing the "Your available subscriptions" with the list of packages off the page?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I have a custom packages HTML page on my site, how would I go about either putting the "Your current subscriptions" and "Your expired subscriptions" information on another page

OR

removing the "Your available subscriptions" with the list of packages off the page?

Thanks.

Anybody know how?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

Anyone know how to stop this email being sent out, I suspect its coming from the subscriptions manager

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

This email has been sent from: Elliott Wave Market Analysis Using Elliott
Wave Fractals & Fibonacci to remind you that your
subscription is due to expire soon.

----------------------------------
Package Purchased: Monthly Subscriptions Package
Package Expires: Today, 11:59 AM
Subscriptions:
http://www.wavepatterntraders.com/index.php?s=0&app=subscriptions
----------------------------------

If you wish to continue with your subscription, please re-purchase the
subscription
when your current subscription expires.

If you wish to allow your subscription to expire, you do not need to do
anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was not even aware that this was being sent, members that have already subscribed are still getting this email, which is causing some confusion

I would like to turn it off, but i am not sure where to look

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I've got this message since 2 months when a member try to make a payment. The payment it's ok, but i have to do manually the subscription, and i've got this message below :

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Thanks for you help,

Best Regards

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just upgraded ipb and I'm sad that it now seems I must pay for nexus to get the membergroup functionality back!

I searched and came across this package, installed, but it is not appearing in the subscriptions page nor is it showing when i create a new registration on my account as I elected for in the options. Not sure why it's not working but it doesn't seem like there's any support here too from the developer! Really sad...

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have just installed Subscription manager, after upgrading ipb from 2.x to 3.4, and after the installation the old payment Gateway and settings are kept which is great.

But im not seeing any available Subscription under index.php?app=Subscriptions (im using a test user which is not part of the admin Group)

Your Available Subscriptions
You have no available subscriptions

Can anyone point me in a direction cause im not able to figure out how to display the package i have configured?

Thanks