Subscriptions Manager

sijad

How do your rewrite policies differ from mine?

Are you using any other SEO rewrites?

Standard :

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
Options -MultiViews
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule .(jpeg|jpg|gif|png)$ /public/404.php [NC,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>

I can't actually say it's the mod anymore.

After working with urbanguerilla for about 20 minutes on this, he ran across his cause and fixed it. So now everything, afaik, is working exactly like it should.

I believe he was running 3.4.2 or 3 and I'm on 3.4.5 so it's not an issue with the mod. The mod also allows you to drop it into to debug mode and PayPal does provide feedback on any errors you're throwing back to their payment network. Start there.

I have an issue with the addon.

I had previously installed it and now reupload the files.

o7C1Hxa.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="o7C1Hxa.png">

It doesn't show me drop down options to manage the packages.

would be nice to get some advice.

If you look at the drop down you provided us, there aren't any right arrows on that menu, so the first thing I'd do is reupload all the files in whatever version of the board software you're running, you can use the skip option in filezilla works wonders for picking up missing files. Then I'd use the skin tools to rebuild and recache your skins. Flush your local browser cache. Then finally reload your ACP and see if the problem goes away. Even IPS Converters has a right arrow showing which brings up the next window.

Hope that is somewhere to start.

How do we get this turned over to someone else? This dude does visit the support forums. He's just not responding. What's stopping someone from taking this broken mod over? He's had more than enough time to respond. He is very obviously ignoring it all and not even making a post here that would take a couple minutes. How about we all PM him and ask? Maybe a 100 PM's requesting he respond would help? :)

How do we get this turned over to someone else? This dude does visit the support forums. He's just not responding. What's stopping someone from taking this broken mod over? He's had more than enough time to respond. He is very obviously ignoring it all and not even making a post here that would take a couple minutes. How about we all PM him and ask? Maybe a 100 PM's requesting he respond would help? :smile:

Already pmd the author several times and he never repsonds with anything constructive.

How do we get this turned over to someone else? This dude does visit the support forums. He's just not responding. What's stopping someone from taking this broken mod over? He's had more than enough time to respond. He is very obviously ignoring it all and not even making a post here that would take a couple minutes. How about we all PM him and ask? Maybe a 100 PM's requesting he respond would help? :smile:

The problem we have taken over 1 the current owner has right to the files and believe no MP staff will transfer it unless current owner agree to that so no as simple as everyone wishes, if someone did take on have start from start as can't use current files as there owned again by current user.

Please don't report the file as broken on 3.4.x, as mentioned it works fine on the versions stated, some are even running it on 3.4 ok, however if it works for the version it was intended, it's not broken, just a lack of being updated.

If there is an dev that wants to take this over, the first step would be to contact the author, which I have reached out too as well with no response. The next step would be to reach out to the Admin's/Management here and see if there is anything else that can be done and if transferring this is even an option since the author is not replying to anyone.

If Pete or Michael are wanting to take this up, then I would suggest submitting a ticket to customer service and see if there is anything we can do.

Thank you

Please don't report the file as broken on 3.4.x, as mentioned it works fine on the versions stated, some are even running it on 3.4 ok, however if it works for the version it was intended, it's not broken, just a lack of being updated.

3.0.x, 3.1.x, 3.2.x & 3.3.x <-- 3.4.x is not listed

If there is an dev that wants to take this over, the first step would be to contact the author, which I have reached out too as well with no response. The next step would be to reach out to the Admin's/Management here and see if there is anything else that can be done and if transferring this is even an option since the author is not replying to anyone.

If Pete or Michael are wanting to take this up, then I would suggest submitting a ticket to customer service and see if there is anything we can do.

Thank you

Rhett thank you reply first the App is only broken if upgrade from past version and no if fresh installed i tried and tested twice and fail on upgrade only as other matter contact current dev done that few time with same reply everyone else really that will be updated !! well i have my own view on that and will become off topic so no point posting it so i go to next stage.

Rhett thank you reply first the App is only broken if upgrade from past version and no if fresh installed i tried and tested twice and fail on upgrade only as other matter contact current dev done that few time with same reply everyone else really that will be updated !! well i have my own view on that and will become off topic so no point posting it so i go to next stage.

I upgraded fine from 3.3.4 to 3.4.5 with this mod in place, it didn't even need to be updated because I was running 1.2.0 on 3.3.4 which is latest version. I specifically gave Rhett a lot of grief because of the many posts saying it was going to break and how it wasn't even usable anymore. I was unsure what to do. So I reinstalled my dev board and upgraded the boards there first to see if there was a problem, when there wasn't I upgraded my production boards and everything went flawlessly, not even an ounce of problems. All my worrying and giving Rhett a bad time was for nothing. I'm sure he could have smacked me in the back of my head, even if it was just the gesture.

NCIS shameless plug

Lots of us have problems with this app. It works with the versions listed, but breaks in various ways for us running it awhile after those versions. It needs to be updated, period.

Three does not a record make but the three I've worked on all work fine on the latest version 3.4.5. I don't believe the app needs to be fixed as that it needs support. No promises but I'm happy to help you get yours running. Best I can offer.

Thank you.

Forgive me but the files in /admin/applications_addon/other/subscription/setup/versions/install/sql/ are not able to be opened, corrupt or wrong permissions.

Can you re upload the files again?

Good to see you back.

hi

please re-download file and let me know any issue about package :)

Same problem. The permissions on the files are wrong. I've seen this before. You'll need to correct the files in the archive, re-archive it, then re-upload.

Thanks.

1:40:34 AM: can't open file 'C:Documents and SettingsFilesIPS 3.4.5Subscriptions Manager 1.2.1 (IP.Board 3.4+)Subscriptions Manager 1.2.1 (IP.Board 3.4+)uploadadminapplications_addonothersubscriptionssetupversionsinstallsqlsubscriptions_mysql_inserts.php' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified or the file permissions are wrong.)

1:40:34 AM: can't open file 'C:Documents and SettingsFilesIPS 3.4.5Subscriptions Manager 1.2.1 (IP.Board 3.4+)Subscriptions Manager 1.2.1 (IP.Board 3.4+)uploadadminapplications_addonothersubscriptionssetupversionsinstallsqlsubscriptions_mysql_tables.php' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified or the file permissions are wrong.)

1:40:34 AM: can't open file 'C:Documents and SettingsFilesIPS 3.4.5Subscriptions Manager 1.2.1 (IP.Board 3.4+)Subscriptions Manager 1.2.1 (IP.Board 3.4+)uploadadminapplications_addonothersubscriptionssetupversionsinstallsqlsubscriptions_mysql_uninstall.php' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified or the file permissions are wrong.)

PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIZE

i really don't want find a reason for my...

I'm sorry, and i promise work on this application :unsure:

now i upload new file (1.2.1) and just fix the SQL error, i will upload new version

Hmm ok upgrade MySQL file that i provided information for ! and was that all ??