Subscriptions Manager

sijad

I appreciate this isnt your app, but im willing to pay to get this upgraded or bug fixed on my boards ;)

Thanks for being so understanding pete.

I love update it but can't use current files as don't have permission so if was update have start fresh this why been moan to current owner but he claims update is being done !! really not seen him even support this app for over 3 months now

I love update it but can't use current files as don't have permission so if was update have start fresh this why been moan to current owner but he claims update is being done !! really not seen him even support this app for over 3 months now

If he was going to support the app then he would of replied to all the questions about it and the errors in the thread.

This doesnt work on 3.4.2 on my forums, despite being told it does...

When transactions are made the user doesnt get upgraded to their new psubscription, and when you add them manually it causes a driver error.

This is the same type of error I'm still having too, and yes agreed, as for the original developer of this app it's a real shame about it being abandoned :(

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I'd like to know as well.

I was just informed that when I upgraded from 3.3 to 3.4.2, the Subs Manager quit working. I still get payments from current subscriptions, and the option shows up for new registrations to choose a package, but current members cannot purchase or change a subscription. When clicking on "Purchase Subscription", they get this:

post-59116-0-32738000-1347216444_thumb.p

Really needing an update for 3.4.3 - Need this working for my website. What do we place in the Gateway Associated Email Address OR associated transaction key for paypal? Need to know how to exactly setup paypal O_O

Gateway Email is your paypal address used login

Getting this error now (On the Paypal website after checkout) for people trying to upgrade from one package to another.

Invalid first trial period. You must specify valid values for the A1, P1 and T1 parameters for a subscription.
Also, for people that want to donate - I am trying to set it up so certain packages can be purchased multiple times depending on how many times they want to donate, is this possible?

Personally, I would not trust the app owner of this mod as far as I could throw them, they have abandoned this thread and all us who were using the mod previously, there has been no support, assistance or so much as a snifter from the app owner for some time despite all of us having issues - currently when people subscribe on my site, they are always marked as "incomplete" and I have to go chasing my tail trying to match the email they used with the username on my site - I'll continue to do this until such time it breaks completely but I won't be paying for this mod because if they can abandon us once, they'll do it again, only next time we'll be out of pocket.

Paying for the app owner to continue support would have been a pleasure, and would only have been the right thing to do, but when they bugger off and don't come back until they see $$$'s then something smell's as far as I'm concerned - don't say any of you weren't warned, pay for this app at your own risk because when the going get's tough, the app owner get's going!

Hi,

I use an extremely good coder who I pay to do all my subscription manager work such as creating a new gateway for us to use to take ccbill payments.

I have used him multiple times and he gets the job done at a good price so if you want to see if he can help you, send me a pm with a contact email address and I will pass it on to him for you.

The same for me. Not working properly on 3.4.4.
Any update please??

I posted on the main support forums and it was reported the latest developer contacted the original dev person. Can the developer pipe in and let us know if this is true? Thanks.