Subscriptions Manager

sijad

Hello there

I`m planning to skip from Nexus to this simple application as well. Does anybody added the sms gateway from http://www.fortumo.com ? Or else how hard is to build a gateway for Subscription Manager?

Thank you :smile:

The gateways are dependent on the payment company each do things differently so the creation of a working gateway and testing it is dependent on them. Time to gather information on their structures and API will have to be included in cost.

Pm me if you need to have one written for them.

That is strange - again today, a user has subscribed and I've received the payment details from PayPal yet the transaction is just sitting at "incomplete" like other one's which haven't paid - also, when I edit the transaction manually to approve the members subscription I get an database error ... normally I would uninstall and reinstall but I'm a tad concerned about loosing the transactions already processed !!

That is strange - again today, a user has subscribed and I've received the payment details from PayPal yet the transaction is just sitting at "incomplete" like other one's which haven't paid - also, when I edit the transaction manually to approve the members subscription I get an database error ... normally I would uninstall and reinstall but I'm a tad concerned about loosing the transactions already processed !!

What database error did you get ?

• 2 weeks later...

We've developed an odd (even bizarre) problem with subs. (3.3.4)

For some reason, a load of subs have been updating their start and end
dates EVERY DAY. I'm not sure how long it's been happening, but I think
it's about three days.

What I mean by that is that someone pays on the 14th of Feb. The record
on our AdminCP shows that the last payment date was 14-Feb-13, and the
subscription expiry is 13-Feb-14. Come back 24 hours later, the last
payment date on record has changed to 15-Feb-13, and the subscription
expiry is 14-Feb-14. The following day, everything has moved on another
day, i.e. the last payment date on record has changed to 16-Feb-13, and
the subscription expiry is 15-Feb-14. In each case that this is
happening (at least 15-16 of them), there is only one Paypal payment;
it's our software that keeps changing the dates.

Im now on 3.4.2 using subscriptions and getting this sql error:

Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:50:42 +0000
 Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'sub_end' in 'field list'
 IP Address: 66.***.170.** - /index.php?app=subscriptions&r_f_g=3e6888b556e88aef8578ba56010db69e-paypal
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_members SET sub_end=1363711842 WHERE member_id=1054
 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php                                     | [db_main_mysql].update                                                        | 965               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/classGateway.php| [IPSMember].save                                                              | 816               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/classGateway.php| [classGateway]._memberPaid                                                    | 764               |
 | admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/classGateway.php| [classGateway]._processPayment                                                | 652               |
 |admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_public/incoming/receive.php| [classGateway].validatePayment                                                | 162               |
 | admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_public/incoming/receive.php| [public_subscriptions_incoming_receive].doValidatePayment                     | 47                |
 | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php                                 | [public_subscriptions_incoming_receive].doExecute                             | 306               |

Im now on 3.4.2 using subscriptions and getting this sql error:

Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:50:42 +0000
 Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'sub_end' in 'field list'
 IP Address: 66.***.170.** - /index.php?app=subscriptions&r_f_g=3e6888b556e88aef8578ba56010db69e-paypal
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_members SET sub_end=1363711842 WHERE member_id=1054
 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php                                     | [db_main_mysql].update                                                        | 965               |
 | admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/classGateway.php| [IPSMember].save                                                              | 816               |
 | admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/classGateway.php| [classGateway]._memberPaid                                                    | 764               |
 | admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/classGateway.php| [classGateway]._processPayment                                                | 652               |
 |admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_public/incoming/receive.php| [classGateway].validatePayment                                                | 162               |
 | admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_public/incoming/receive.php| [public_subscriptions_incoming_receive].doValidatePayment                     | 47                |
 | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php                                 | [public_subscriptions_incoming_receive].doExecute                             | 306               |

ADMIN CP - SUPPORT - SQL MANAGEMENT - SQL TOOLBOX

ALTER TABLE members ADD sub_end int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Hi,

runs well with this version 3.4.2?

If upgrading using past version then might have few little bugs if using fresh version then works fine but no matter what if added support topic here i sure i will reply but PLEASE NOTE - I not the current DEV as they seem not support it i have in my spear time.

ADMIN CP - SUPPORT - SQL MANAGEMENT - SQL TOOLBOX

ALTER TABLE members ADD sub_end int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

I'm having a similar error to what you answered with the above. If I try to remove an incomplete transaction through AdminCP I get 'there appears to be a problem with the database' ipb message.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 00:01:38 +0000Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'm.sub_end' in 'field list'IP Address: 86.173.143.23 - /index.php?app=core&module=task----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------mySQL query error: SELECT st.subtrans_member_id,m.member_id, m.name, m.members_display_name, m.email, m.sub_end FROM ibf_subscription_trans st LEFT JOIN ibf_members m ON ( m.member_id=st.subtrans_member_id ) WHERE st.subtrans_state='paid' AND st.subtrans_end_date >= 1353366098 AND st.subtrans_end_date <= 1353459698.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.| File | Function | Line No. ||----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|| admin3412/sources/classes/class_taskmanager.php | [task_item].runTask | 208 |'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'| | [class_taskmanager].runTask | |'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:11:55 +0000Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'sub_end' in 'field list'IP Address: 144.124.177.61 - /admin3412/index.php?adsess=d4be15c3a96da66d526f8374dd153294&app=subscriptions&module=transactions§ion=manage----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_members SET sub_end=0 WHERE member_id=1.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.| File | Function | Line No. ||----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|| admin3412/sources/base/ipsMember.php | [db_main_mysql].update | 956 |'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'| admin3412/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_admin/transactions/manage.php| [IPSMember].save | 896 |'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'| admin3412/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_admin/transactions/manage.php| [admin_subscriptions_transactions_manage].deleteTransactions | 62 |'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'| admin3412/sources/base/ipsController.php | [admin_subscriptions_transactions_manage].doExecute | 306 |'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

Would that work for me except using m.sub_end instead of sub_end?

Thanks for your time.

I'm having a similar error to what you answered with the above. If I try to remove an incomplete transaction through AdminCP I get 'there appears to be a problem with the database' ipb message.Would that work for me except using m.sub_end instead of sub_end?

Thanks for your time.

Yeah looks like need user m.sub_end

I have a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind helping me out?

Firstly, I get this:

Warning: Division by zero in /home2/jules/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/subsLib.php on line 162

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/jules/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/subsLib.php:162) in /home2/jules/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/jules/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/subsLib.php:162) in /home2/jules/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/jules/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/subsLib.php:162) in /home2/jules/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/jules/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/subsLib.php:162) in /home2/jules/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/jules/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/subsLib.php:162) in /home2/jules/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

and secondly, I have removed all currencies but GBP and the only option I have when I create a package is USD, how do I change that?

Thanks in advance.

Rich

PS: I'm using board 3.4.2 and thought I'd give your app a try regardless of the fact it states 3.3 :)

The error have not from Subscriptions but looks like might maybe have database issue with select parts your forum and because most item to do with the main core software from what read might pay you submit ticket into IPS have them look at your database they might advice you how resolve issue better then i can.

This doesnt work on 3.4.2 on my forums, despite being told it does...

When transactions are made the user doesnt get upgraded to their new psubscription, and when you add them manually it causes a driver error.

But does work with 3.4.x i have installed on 3.4.2 working no errors but might see what get done see get owner this app update or allow me take full control and i will do update to then just me supporting stuff on my own time on app that not even mine.