Subscriptions Manager

sijad

Is this app still being supported?

Is this working or not with 3.4.2?

Would anyonebe willing to upgrade this to work with 3.4.2 for cash ?

1) I going say no not from current app owner but i have been supporting in my free time.

2) Yes works prefect for me in 3.4.2 but if there direct error please let me know here.

The sub_end column exists already in that structure, so that doesn't seem to be the issue, despite the SQL error. The sub_end field does show a 0 for users with existing transactions from 2.3.6 though. When I got the SQL error in that post, I was editing an old 2.3 transaction and attempting to change the end date.

The old transactions in the subscription_trans database seem to follow the right format, the only thing that is different is the old transactions don't have a subtrans_last_paid date, just a 0. The old transactions also show the subtrans_method as 'PayPal' instead of 'paypal', but I can't imagine the capitalization would be the cause of the break either.

The sub_end column exists already in that structure, so that doesn't seem to be the issue, despite the SQL error. The sub_end field does show a 0 for users with existing transactions from 2.3.6 though. When I got the SQL error in that post, I was editing an old 2.3 transaction and attempting to change the end date.

The old transactions in the subscription_trans database seem to follow the right format, the only thing that is different is the old transactions don't have a subtrans_last_paid date, just a 0. The old transactions also show the subtrans_method as 'PayPal' instead of 'paypal', but I can't imagine the capitalization would be the cause of the break either.

If you don't mind I can look your site directly pin point problem you need PM all details I need.

Pete, would you have any idea about this error? ....

I'm now noticing that subscribers are not being processed properly either - I have 3 subscriptions today alone that have been completely in PayPal yet have "incomplete" in the ACP?. I changed the way PayPal accepts money so I don't need to verify anything, and it was working before, however I just upgraded recently too so I'm wondering could this have anything to do with it?!

Cheers

Marko

No problems - here's a screen of those currently sitting at "Incomplete". At the moment, those incomplete ones haven't successfully paid, I've already checked them on PayPal, but the one's just above them which say "PAID" are the one's I had to manually approve because Paypal sent me an email telling me I had received a payment so I had to match their email addresses with the username on my site and approve them accordingly ... hope that makes sense :smile:

post-116929-0-43271800-1360164354_thumb.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm getting - someone pays, PayPal sends me an email and Subscription Manager still shows the transaction as "incomplete" until I edit it manually and show it as "paid" :smile:

Ok does the amount show correct like said above so payment is $1.00 and you have $1.00 showing in the manager or is it showing 0.00 even payed $1.00