Subscriptions Manager

sijad

Not sure what the issue is here, your help is very much appreciated.

Main Subsrciption Application Page

SubscriptionPage_zpsa354b713.png

Registration Page

RegisterCB_zps619d78c5.png

Notice the package price amounts have changed. :unsure:

The correct amounts are those on the Main Subscription page.

Thanks

TheWelshOne

By default it thinks in dollars, so even if you've set GBP to the default currency, have you made sure that GBP = 1 GBP in the currencies tab in admin area?

I'm very happy with the app, looks very good and very simple to use. However, I've not been able to get the subscriptions options to appear on the registration page, despite being enabling "Show subscription packages when registering?" and enabling the individual packages... Any ideas?

Hi CT Ben,

So can make sure understand at moment does your subscriptions show on sign up area at correct price ??

There is a setting for currency conversion rates in this application, because the program uses dollars by default. Check to make sure that your currency conversion rate setting shows that 1 GBP = 1 GBP.

I can confirm this is working as intended on 3.4.1. Even better, it uses all of the existing subscription data from my old IPB 2.3.6 installation that I upgraded from.

This is a wonderful asset to have for any community! It's a much more elegant solution than using IP.Nexus if you only need to sell upgraded memberships and nothing else. The user experience is simple and straightforward.

I tried to delete transactions that failed manually, but it still remains. I also tried adding a manual transaction and got an error message, so I added it again and ended up with the same member having 2 transactions. Tried deleting one but just like the previous time, it does not delete.

Pete T, on 20 Jan 2013 - 17:32, said:

Have you looked see what driver error do get ?

The error is now fixed. There was indeed an updated version of subscription manager. However, every 1 month I get emails from paypal that says:

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

Then it lists about 1-15 URL's that "aren't working" and eventually they turn off my IPN, making subscription manager and donation tracker ip board plugins fail. I'm not sure how to fix this issue!

I wonder if these are related? My transaction logs all show: PayPal: Duplicate transaction ID - skipping

Despite that, everything appears to function correctly.

If I attempt to edit any old transactions already in the system from the subscription manager in IP Board 2.3.6 (I recently upgraded from 2.3.6 to 3.4.1), I am hit with a database error:

Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'sub_end' in 'field list'
IP Address: x.x.x.x - /admin/index.php?adsess=640a3ee91a353822859dd1f85edcde5c&app=subscriptions&module=transactions&section=manage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_members SET sub_end=1398945599 WHERE member_id=31815
.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| File | Function | Line No. |
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
| admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php | [db_main_mysql].update | 962 |
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
| admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_admin/transactions/manage.php| [IPSMember].save | 772 |
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
| admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_admin/transactions/manage.php| [admin_subscriptions_transactions_manage].saveTransaction | 54 |
| admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [admin_subscriptions_transactions_manage].doExecute | 306 |

All new subscriptions work great, but I'm worried that this error may cause problems when my existing (pre 3.4.1) subscribed members reach their expiration date.

crmarks - Similar problem I posted a while back. You aren't alone.

I'm no longer having this issue and I didn't change my account. Not sure who has done what? :tongue:

I do however have a new issue. The above problem produced some incomplete transactions, when I try to unsubscribe/remove these, I get the standard IPB database error. (I know I could delete these manually but it'd be nice if it did work properly) Here is the log:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 00:01:38 +0000Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'm.sub_end' in 'field list'IP Address: 86.173.143.23 - /index.php?app=core&module=task----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------mySQL query error: SELECT st.subtrans_member_id,m.member_id, m.name, m.members_display_name, m.email, m.sub_end FROM ibf_subscription_trans st LEFT JOIN ibf_members m ON ( m.member_id=st.subtrans_member_id ) WHERE st.subtrans_state='paid' AND st.subtrans_end_date >= 1353366098 AND st.subtrans_end_date <= 1353459698.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.| File | Function | Line No. ||----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|| admin3412/sources/classes/class_taskmanager.php | [task_item].runTask | 208 |'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'| | [class_taskmanager].runTask | |'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:11:55 +0000Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'sub_end' in 'field list'IP Address: 144.124.177.61 - /admin3412/index.php?adsess=d4be15c3a96da66d526f8374dd153294&app=subscriptions&module=transactions§ion=manage----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_members SET sub_end=0 WHERE member_id=1.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.| File | Function | Line No. ||----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|| admin3412/sources/base/ipsMember.php | [db_main_mysql].update | 956 |'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'| admin3412/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_admin/transactions/manage.php| [IPSMember].save | 896 |'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'| admin3412/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_admin/transactions/manage.php| [admin_subscriptions_transactions_manage].deleteTransactions | 62 |'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'| admin3412/sources/base/ipsController.php | [admin_subscriptions_transactions_manage].doExecute | 306 |'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

I'm now noticing that subscribers are not being processed properly either - I have 3 subscriptions today alone that have been completely in PayPal yet have "incomplete" in the ACP?. I changed the way PayPal accepts money so I don't need to verify anything, and it was working before, however I just upgraded recently too so I'm wondering could this have anything to do with it?!

Cheers

Marko

I've just ported across from VB4. Nexus converted my paid group (badly, slowly and with lots of errors that support resolved / are fixing)

I don't like the nexus system at all. Too complex, far too many options I don't want or need. Can I convert to this mod ?

Is there are way to create for example :

a free 7 day trial subscription that will auto expire ? Ideally it would be one that a user can upgrade too on their own one time only.

Thanks for any input.