Subscriptions Manager

sijad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news on " Gifting subscription" feature?

It's on my 'to be implemented' list:

http://invisionfocus.com/tracker/issue-419-gift-subscriptions/

I don't have any specific updates on it, though. I have a lot of products to support. When I have time to devote to adding new features to this product, this will be one that I'll consider.

Hi Michael
I just upgraded to the 3.3 version of subscriptions but I get this message and cant access it.
This is in the admin panel

System Error
[#404] incorrect_furl

And this on the forum,
Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index (#404)

Any ideas?

What's the URL of the page you go to when you get that message?

By clicking on the subscriptions button on the forum index page, .com/index.php?/subscriptions/

Admin panel, other apps, com/admin/index.php?adsess=5443108cc8079841fe4c5650397e8606&app=subscriptions

I am getting an error when I try finish the payment. Everything goes great until I click confirm, where it redirects me to paypal and I get this:

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to and try another option.

Anyone know of a possible fix? Thanks

I had the Subscriptions Manager 1.1.2 on my forum, when it was 3.2.3. I unnistaled it, and updated my forum to 3.3.0, then I tried to install the Subscriptions Manager 1.2.0 and I get this error:

%7Boption%7D

And if I continue the instalation, when it finishes, I cant manage it, because the page on ACP and on the forum get blank.

Look:

%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D

I've already tried recache, rebuild, without success :sad:

Need some help please!! :sad:

Additionaly, when I try to run the Query: ALTER TABLE members SET sub_end int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

I get this error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SET sub_end int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'' at line 1

Hellllp :(

By clicking on the subscriptions button on the forum index page, .com/index.php?/subscriptions/

And you don't have IP.Nexus on your site at all? If you have anything in /admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/ on your site, you'll have issues like this.

I am getting an error when I try finish the payment. Everything goes great until I click confirm, where it redirects me to paypal and I get this:

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to and try another option.

Anyone know of a possible fix? Thanks

It says there is a problem with the PayPal email address, are you sure you entered that correctly?

I had the Subscriptions Manager 1.1.2 on my forum, when it was 3.2.3. I unnistaled it, and updated my forum to 3.3.0, then I tried to install the Subscriptions Manager 1.2.0 and I get this error:

[img]

[/img]

And if I continue the instalation, when it finishes, I cant manage it, because the page on ACP and on the forum get blank.

Look:

%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D

I've already tried recache, rebuild, without success :sad:

Need some help please!! :sad:

Additionaly, when I try to run the Query: ALTER TABLE members SET sub_end int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

I get this error:

Hellllp :sad:

The error you got is weird, because it was trying to add a column that IP.Board 3.3 dropped, so it should have worked. But regardless, that's not really a problem.

As for your white screen, you should use this tutorial to diagnose the problem. There's no way to tell why it's doing that without doing these steps to try and expose the error.

And you don't have IP.Nexus on your site at all? If you have anything in /admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/ on your site, you'll have issues like

I promise you I have never purchased Nexus. The only thing I have is a paypal donation hook. :smile:

I Had IP Nexus installed and wanted to use it For Subscriptions only because this still wasn't released for 3.3 however I realized Nexus is missing a lot of things this MOD has so i uninstalled Nexus and Installed Subscriptions 1.2 and oh man what a difference since I really only needed Subscription functionality and not a whole storefront.... Thank you so much Michael for the update, everything is working perfect, no bugs.

One Suggestion (I just realized while trying to make a Trial Subscription that you can't), it's not really easy because you have to use a gateway and make a payment so i tried using PayPal and 0.00. That didn't work, PayPal told me the value has to be higher then Zero so in that case, i decided to create a new gateway and came across the Test one, modified it a bit and thought it could work out. The problem is that all enabled gateways show up for all packages so that didn't help me much since my Trial Gateway was showing up on my Full Membership Paid Package.... So, if you could for the new version make it so we can select which gateway is for which package and possibly incorporate more things for a Trial Package, that would be amazing... Also, at the current rate of the APP and functionality, if you made it into a PAID APP, i'd definitely buy it.

I promise you I have never purchased Nexus. The only thing I have is a paypal donation hook. :smile:

Can you send me Admin CP (URL, user name & password) and FTP details via PM here? I'm out of ideas as far as just guessing what the problem is, I'd need to debug it live to understand what's stopping this from working.

Archived