Subscriptions Manager

sijad

Something is still not right. Show packages on the registration screen is set to Yes. The hooks are enabled. The Packages are set to show on the registration form. However, no available package are listed for Registered, but Unpaid users. I tried creating a new user. The subscription package was listed on the registration form, but after submitting the registration form and validating the e-mail address, I got this error: "An Error Occurred - Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information. You did not select a subscription package. Please go back and select one before continuing." Unfortunately, there is no where to go back to. Clicking Go Back just takes you back to the sign-in page.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, i have paypal payment option active, but when i was testing it, i got this error from paypal: [color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]This feature is only available to Business and Premier Accounts.[/size][/font][/color]

just go in ur paypal and make it a premier account.

it doesnt cost anything, all u do is you have to select an option that says so. assuming in the settings

Just to mention it here as I have spent hours to figure it out. If you set your board to "Force guests to log in before allowing access to the community", then validate URL is not accessible for the payment service and thus your transactions will be always incomplete.

Another question: I cannot find any handling of failed payements. Has anybody ever seen failed (not cancelled!) payments in the Subscription Transactions?

Refund does not work as well in classGateway.php

/* Downgrade member */

$this->_memberFailed( $newPackage, $member, $mainTransaction['subtrans_id']);

There is no function with 3 arguments. There is a function with 5 arguments:

public function _memberFailed( $new_sub, $member, $cur_trx_id, $update, $results )

{

The definition of the function AddLog() is false:

public function addLog($msg, $array=array(), $member=array() )

{

There are 3 arguments but it is always called with only two, so that there is never a connection to the member ID, eg.

/* Write Log */ 

$this->addLog(GW_API_NAME . ": Refund completed", $member);

False reference to the public class variable in all gateways, function acpInstallGateway()

'module_name'		 => self::API_NAME,

$this->install_lang = array( 'gw_'.self::API_NAME => 'Click here to continue...' );

should be

'module_name'		 => $this->API_NAME,

$this->install_lang = array( 'gw_'.$this->API_NAME => 'Click here to continue...' );

Another issue in classGateway.php. Sometimes member could not be located. There is because of the error in the code.

/* Check for member id */

if ($results['member_unique_id']) {

$member = IPSMember::load(intval($results['member_unique_id']), $member);

}

should be just

/* Check for member id */

if ($results['member_unique_id']) {

$member = IPSMember::load(intval($results['member_unique_id']));

}

I'm trying to get subscriptions to run a custom query from a file when a member purchases something. Could you help me understand what's wrong?

function subs_paid($sub_array, $member=array(), $trx_id="")

{

mysql_connect('####', '####', '####');

mysql_select_db('####');

mysql_query("UPDATE `members` SET `random` = random + 1 WHERE `member_id` = '$member'") or die(mysql_error());

}

Archived