Jump to content

Subscriptions Manager


sijad

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok i figured it out why it was not showing.......when i created a new subscription package ''test package'' it showed. So i created new packages based on the previous packages i had.



Only the Active Transactions and Expired Transactions are not connected to the packages i had.





Ok i found 1 setting if i unmark that no subscriptions will be showing on page, in previous versions i had this setting unmarked and it was showing perfect.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Experiencing a strange issue, when a package is first selected the price of the subscription is 1.38GBP (this is the wrong price as it should be 2.50GBP).

Once I have selected "Continue to the selected payment" the price changes to the correct package price 2.50GBP.

Very strange and I cannot put my finger on it.

You can see the example below.

Your help is very much appreciated.

TheWelshOne

%7Boption%7D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a possible fix for the function that calculates the prices on that page, but as that function is used elsewhere I want to do further testing first. So I don't have anything definite yet, but something should be forthcoming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

I removed the IPS v 1.0 just now using the ACP .. It never worked correctly. It would process the transaction OK but it never completed the transaction internally. I would need to update the accounts manually.

I then installed 1.03.

When I click on MY APPS ---> Subscription Manager I get the following generic message:


Websitename.com Driver Error


There appears to be an error with the database.



If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.



You can try to refresh the page by clicking here



«Return to the index



When I click on: Applications & Modules ---> Manage Applications & Modules ---> Subscriptions Manager it works fine.

I performed the LOOK AND FEEL operations you mentioned above .. no change.

Any Ideas?

Thanx

Neil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try running this query:

ALTER TABLE ibf_subscription_trans ADD subtrans_last_paid INT(10) NOT NULL default '0';


It's weird that you should get this error, if you'd uninstalled the app it should have created this column when you reinstalled it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Make sure your packages all have durations and costs set. Those 3 parameters are being passed to PayPal based on the package cost and duration number and units of each package.

I couldn't tell you anything about the buttons you've made, those aren't something this app does.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...