Subscriptions Manager

sijad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok i figured it out why it was not showing.......when i created a new subscription package ''test package'' it showed. So i created new packages based on the previous packages i had.

Only the Active Transactions and Expired Transactions are not connected to the packages i had.

Ok i found 1 setting if i unmark that no subscriptions will be showing on page, in previous versions i had this setting unmarked and it was showing perfect.

Experiencing a strange issue, when a package is first selected the price of the subscription is 1.38GBP (this is the wrong price as it should be 2.50GBP).

Once I have selected "Continue to the selected payment" the price changes to the correct package price 2.50GBP.

Very strange and I cannot put my finger on it.

You can see the example below.

Your help is very much appreciated.

TheWelshOne

%7Boption%7D

I have a possible fix for the function that calculates the prices on that page, but as that function is used elsewhere I want to do further testing first. So I don't have anything definite yet, but something should be forthcoming.

Hi,

I removed the IPS v 1.0 just now using the ACP .. It never worked correctly. It would process the transaction OK but it never completed the transaction internally. I would need to update the accounts manually.

I then installed 1.03.

When I click on MY APPS ---> Subscription Manager I get the following generic message:

Websitename.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

«Return to the index

When I click on: Applications & Modules ---> Manage Applications & Modules ---> Subscriptions Manager it works fine.

I performed the LOOK AND FEEL operations you mentioned above .. no change.

Any Ideas?

Thanx

Neil

Try running this query:

ALTER TABLE ibf_subscription_trans ADD subtrans_last_paid INT(10) NOT NULL default '0';

It's weird that you should get this error, if you'd uninstalled the app it should have created this column when you reinstalled it.

Make sure your packages all have durations and costs set. Those 3 parameters are being passed to PayPal based on the package cost and duration number and units of each package.

I couldn't tell you anything about the buttons you've made, those aren't something this app does.

Archived