Subscriptions Manager

sijad

Hi Guys, been reading through topics and can't see the problem I have here so any help would be much appreciated.

Had forum upgraded to latest version by invision and everything regarding the subscription manager appeared to be working fine. Payments being taken and members being moved into correct group to view forum as with previous (2.4 I think).

The only problem I have discovered is on reoccuring payments the payments are being taken by paypal but the user is being moved back into the non paying group like the payment hasn't been received when the subscription expires. I can manually change the date and group of the member but this is a real pain as there are lots of payments each week.

Everything worked fine before the upgrade so just wondered if I've not got something ticked or something somewhere.

I've checked log and getting these x3 errors
PayPal: Tried to return validate but failed: Wrong currency ()
PayPal: Unable to verify payment - verification key mismatch
PayPal: Unable to process payment. Expecting code GBP but got code USD

I'm in UK and everything is set to English Pounds so not sure what is going wrong

Many Thanks In advance
Rob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rechecked everything and noticed under packages in the subscription manager in the acp, where it shows how many members and total amount of money you have for that particular package, that the total is shown in $'s even though everything is specified as GBP in the subscription manager.

Its correct showing GBP in the forum when members are selecting the subscription and paying,

Apologies for long posts, hope all info will help in narrowing it down

Many thanks in advance
Rob

On the registration page, the packages are ordered by their subscription cost (the subscriptions.sub_cost) field. If you want to change this you can alter the query ordering in this block of code in /admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/sources/classes/hooks/gateway.php:

/* Get packages */

$this->DB->build( array( 'select' => '*',

'from'   => 'subscriptions',

'where'  => 'sub_show_on_reg=1',

'order'  => 'sub_cost' ) );

$this->DB->execute();

I forgot to ask about the page where existing members can choose, the purchase subscription page that the user drop down menu leads to.
not sure what php file handles this.
sorry about this.

I forgot to ask about the page where existing members can choose, the purchase subscription page that the user drop down menu leads to.

not sure what php file handles this.

sorry about this.

/admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_public/subscriptions/paysubs.php:

/* Get all packages */

$this->DB->build( array( 'select' => '*', 'from' => 'subscriptions', 'order' => 'sub_cost' ) );

$this->DB->execute();

Ok I've managed to clear the wrong currency log by just going into a members subscription and pressing save without changing anything and it's changes the USD to GBP. When PayPal is sending the IPN the currency error has gone, just left with the following error in log

PayPal: Unable to verify payment - verification key mismatch

members still not staying in paid group on reoccurring payments because of this and subscription dates staying expired? Still have to do manually

Looks like something's gone weird on the upgrade, anyone have any ideas, I'm at a loss on what to do next

Many thanks
Rob

hi MIcheal

i have receive 2 emails from payapal stating the below, i check paypal logs and it appears paypal is trying to send a ipn to my board about paid invoices, nothing to do with subscriptions though.

i thought id ask you first as no doubt paypal will take weeks to reply.

thanks and regards benny

''
Dear Benny

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

//* http://www.mydomain.com/forums/index.php?app=subscriptions&module=incoming&section=receive&do=validate&type=paypal */

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

all is set up correctly in paypal,

the subs are working properley , but as above, when someone pays a invoice iv sent out direct from paypal, its flagging it cant reach the subs app, why would it do this, should it not only communicate , when some one buys a subscription ?

thanks

well with hope i wait :)

more info for anyone raeding and had same issues;;

from the IPN History all subscriptions are good and ok,

but any paid invoices iv sent out with paypal and have been paid through paypal try to return a paid IPN to Ipboard, this is causing failures and shows in IPN History, of course it would fail as it wasnt nothing to do with subscriptions,

but why its trying to send IPN in first place is most strange, my guess is Paypal will turn off my IPN and il have to manually update.

I need your help. I bought subscriptions manager and have tried to link it to the sagepay but it isnt working as sagepay are requesting user details to be feed through and for some reason that is not happening when you click on the subscriptions checkout - can you help please as we urgently need this.I contacted sagepay and they said it was mandatory for the information to populate from the forum site

This is the support area for Marketplace files. The only people who are going to be able to assist you with this from the IP.Board side would be here in this topic. I don't have any ability to assist with this as I do not use SagePay; it's not even available in my country. If you want technical assistance with SagePay in this app, you need to wait for others who use that payment gateway to assist you here in this topic.

Hi, I would like to know if I am allowed to remove copyright from the templates of this application.