Can't access my topic

2rough4u

Hi guys,

My topic has been moved and I can not access it now: http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/340100-useful-graphic-stats-for-ipb-3x/

[#10340] You do not have permission to view this topic.

I've got membership through your partner - IBResource.ru.

I did not move it but its in the Product Modifications forum. :smile: , I do not know how IBResource works regarding active status here, although you are in the Active Customer group.

Its possible although unlikely if you had say an active Blog licence but your Board licence had expired, you would lose access to the Board sections (the same as any application) but retain Blog access and the 'active customer' group as you still had active support for a product.

Try logging out of here and back in again, to resync your permissions.

I'll move this to Company Feedback as its in Community Chat. You're best option is to submit a ticket in the Client Centre for assistance really as accounts will be able to tell exactly what the status of your account is.

Its possible although unlikely if you had say an active Blog licence but your Board licence had expired, you would lose access to the Board sections (the same as any application) but retain Blog access and the 'active customer' group as you still had active support for a product.

Yep, that's my case exactly...

It you don't have an active license for a product (IP.Board, in this case), then you don't have access to the forums for issues related to that product. The only way to maintain that access is to maintain your active status of that license.

I have 3.1 license, but I've purchased russian customized one at IBResorce.ru. I already discussed this issue with IPS sales dept and with IBResource.ru sales guys, but the only way they all advised to me was to buy new one at IPS... nice partnership scheme, yeah. Cheers... love you.

IPS sales dept and with IBResource.ru sales guys, but the only way they all advised to me was to buy new one at IPS...

The only way out. Client IBResurse - no customer IPS
You are not the first.

I don't quite get, why my topic has been moved to Product Modifications forum, as it's a stand-alone script...

I moved it because you placed it in the community general chat and it's in relation to an IPS product. More specifically, an add-on/mod for IP.Board of some sort. Are you able to access the Modifications Development forum? If so, it could get moved there.

I've moved it to Modifications Development although ideally if you have not you should (as I put in my post above) submit a ticket to accounts assistance as they will be able to determine the status of your account. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Since I am in a similar boat - bought license for IPB 3.1.4 through IBResource.ru do I have to re-purchase it through IPS themselves in order to retain access to all the modifications that are posted in the marketplace?

Since I am in a similar boat - bought license for IPB 3.1.4 through IBResource.ru do I have to re-purchase it through IPS themselves in order to retain access to all the modifications that are posted in the marketplace?

You are probably best to contact accounts@invisionpower.com to determine the status of your account here, they will be able to lookup your account and tell you. :) I'm not sure how it works from a third party as such.

Archived