Portal

Michael.J

Not without modifications, that particular block hooks into IPB's own recent topics function and it doesn't allow you to select which froums to display.

what about using the custom sidebar blocks mod with it, could that an some rss feed make it do whats needed?

I have not tried as I have ip.content, just a thought I had when I saw the question.

Ie just above where the topics propagate I'd want something like Latest Topics

Through the template bits would probably be the easiest. In Admin CP > Look & Feel Tab > select skin > Portal > articles. At the very top would at the top of the latest topics block. If you need help with styling, let me know.

what about using the custom sidebar blocks mod with it, could that an some rss feed make it do whats needed?

I have not tried as I have ip.content, just a thought I had when I saw the question.

It depends on how that hook adds content to the forum sidebar. If it provided some kind of php code to display the custom block, that might be an option.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mike john i am using your latest portal plugin

I need custom block i dont know where i can find the code of this block , i want to display this block on main block section

the custom block i am talking about its called all community status updates! means all community statues display on main block so members can comments

sorry for my bad English

• 2 weeks later...

hi mke, Latest Blog Entries I'm using on the homepage It seems only 10 blog post ,but this can be increased to elongation page,how to do it on page 1, page 2 he can show?

I haven't released this block as part of the Portal, you'll need to ask support from who did. Any changes would likely need to be made within the blog code itself.

• 2 weeks later...