Download: Shoutbox

Pete T

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can take a look at it on your site if you'd like, please PM me Admin CP and FTP info.

Done. :3

UPDATE: Okay, so after I made the account additions and provided the info, it started working. I think it knew who was coming to check it out. lol

So basically, all things are good. Possibly just my browser being a little naughty.

I just disabled on mine, did add to tracker too, can re-enable and set you up test acct if you want.

edit: I just saw I am behind one (was 1.3.0) will update and see, sorry.

yup I uploaded wrong version last night w/o noticing.
no issues,, works fine. sorry about that.

Hey Micheal, when turning BBCode off on the SB, is there any way for it to use a different text editor when on the actual shoutbox page and the pop up, as even though BBCode is turned off, the user can still enter text using the editor including bbcode, and when posted, it shows all the bbcode tags

Oh the bbcode isnt parsing, but if bbcode is disabled, wouldn't it be easier for the text editor for the shoutbox page, and pop up not to include the bbcode options?

Basically make it more user friendly for the user, if something is not available too them, why show them the options for it, sort of thing,

Archived