Download: Shoutbox

Pete T

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Michael :smile:

When I minimise the shoutbox on my board, then refresh the page, the setting isn't remembered. I'm running IP.Board 3.2.1, and Shoutbox 1.2.1, I wondered if you're aware of this issue, or if it's something which is localised to my installation?

Known bug, to be fixed in the next version: http://invisionfocus.com/tracker/issue-329-issue-with-minimizing-global-shoutbox-on-board-index/

Was curious to know if theres a way to "auto" prune shouts at a specific time... is there a Cron for this maybe? Or can one be made easily for that?

I just want it to delete all posts at a specific time set up

You probably want to submit this as a feature suggestion: http://invisionfocus.com/tracker/project-7-shoutbox-feature-suggestions/

im geting this errror once i installed shoutbox

using 3.2.1

Fatal error: Call to a member function announcement() on a non-object in public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php on line 384

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/326667-download-shoutbox/page__view__findpost__p__2140417

using theme2 it looks nice but it seems that theres uncessary blank space between the shouts and the buttons, is it possible you can remove that, to give the shoutbox field more space
also the height of each shout lineshould be smaller or make the window bigger because each shout msg height is taking too much space that you can only see 3 msg without scrolling

using theme2 it looks nice but it seems that theres uncessary blank space between the shouts and the buttons, is it possible you can remove that, to give the shoutbox field more space

also the height of each shout lineshould be smaller or make the window bigger because each shout msg height is taking too much space that you can only see 3 msg without scrolling

Can you post a screenshot of what you're describing?

That Loading box shows every time an ajax operation executes in IP.Board. The Shoutbox refreshing is an ajax function, so it will show that. No, you can't turn it off.

Thanks for your reply.

I have another question. One of my members report that he cannot see the option to type and post. I logged into his profile and he is right. I can see the shoutbox, but the box for typing, shout, preference, etc is not there. Do you know why?

Thanks for your reply.

I have another question. One of my members report that he cannot see the option to type and post. I logged into his profile and he is right. I can see the shoutbox, but the box for typing, shout, preference, etc is not there. Do you know why?

Ignore me please, my mistake. Its working fine.

can you give an example of that? O_o

Not really, no, it's going to vary wildly based on how your URLs look. The whitelist settings give an explanation on how to use them.

using firefox browser can't edit the shoutbox, when click on edit shout, it nothing happen... IE browser editing ok... please verify , thank you

I cannot verify that, I test everything in Firefox.

The Pages List setting is a setting that can be either a whitelist or blacklist, depending on the "Type of Page Check" setting.

Oh okay then.. I'll have to fiddle around with that, and see if I cant get the SB to work on Content page... Aside from that... I was curious..

On the Sb left side and right side.. It has Load Moderator Options listed Twice.. (one on each side) Is it possible to take and remove the one from the left side.. and use Member photos in place of that one? I dont think it really needs to be on there twice does it?

post-122595-0-16385700-1315167773_thumb.

(load mod options is circled in red) the one on the left side remove, and replace with member photo.. Or can I just do that myself?

Archived