Download: Shoutbox

Pete T

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for trying.

It looks like you only have 64M of memory allocated instead of the PHP recommended 128, but I don't know if that would help. Unfortunately, I don't have much I can suggest as IP.Board's memory debugging doesn't let me see what goes on in an ajax function like this. I'll put in a suggestion to have them change that in a future version, but given my track record of having things like this added, I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

It looks like you only have 64M of memory allocated instead of the PHP recommended 128, but I don't know if that would help. Unfortunately, I don't have much I can suggest as IP.Board's memory debugging doesn't let me see what goes on in an ajax function like this. I'll put in a suggestion to have them change that in a future version, but given my track record of having things like this added, I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Appreciated, Michael. :)

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/340044-download-shoutbox/

The description of this file notes that this is the version of this application for IP.Board 3.0/3.1 and links you to the correct version for IP.Board 3.2.

To answer your question, redownload version 1.2.1 and make sure you have the latest javascript files. They were patched shortly after the release of that version, so you may have the old versions on your site. As with any update to javascript files, make sure you do a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) to ensure they are loaded. If this does not work, then post in that other topic.

I have a problem with this mod where I set it to 10 minutes:

We've noticed that you've been inactive for over 10 minute(s).
We've stopped running the Shoutbox due to your inactivity.
If you are back again, please click the I'm Back button below.

After that the image bar will keep flashing until I click on something or click I'm Back.

I cannot reproduce that. I just tested this on my site and it doesn't do that. Are you using the IP.Board 3.2 version of this app? Because you're posting in the support topic for the IP.Board 3.0/3.1 version.

Sorry I posted in the wrong section, I'm using version 1.2 Shoutbox for IPBoard 3.2.2. I will try to remove the shoutbox installation and do a fresh install and let you know and post in the support for 1.2 version. But can you post here your setting? Mine seam to be strange that it take longer to refresh then any other people site even to the point of the loading just stuck there.

Does anyone have a problem with the loading Refresh for this mod install on a IPBoard latest version 3.2.2? I set it to stop inactivity within 10 minutes.

After this come up:

We've noticed that you've been inactive for over 10 minute(s).
We've stopped running the Shoutbox due to your inactivity.
If you are back again, please click the I'm Back button below.

The loading bar at the top will keep flashing until click I'm back or I have to click stuff on the forum for it to go away:

%7Boption%7D

Archived